Kingman, AZ

Cedar Hills School 1

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted March 16, 2009
I have seen this school improve within the last few years. I am amazed much the staff are involved and the individual attention that the students recieve. I like the small school and the athmosphere is warm and welcoming. Parents are encouraged to participate and I observed kindergarten students reading advanced books! I like the adminsitration and the entire staff, this is what this school needs to be successful.

Posted November 19, 2008
This school is the best! The teachers, staff, and students are like one big family and my kids are doing so great there. I am very happy my kids go to this school and not one of the big schools in Kingman.

Cedar Hills School 5

Posted November 09, 2008
I have nothing but the highest regards for this school, the principle and all the teachers that are there trying to teach out young children. I truly believe that schooling, discipline and behaviors begin at home and that parents need to take more time to teach the basics to the children so the teachers will have more time to teach! A concerned parent.

Posted October 21, 2008
Having been involved with the educating of the 5-8 grades in Language Arts, knowing the programs and watching Kindergarten students reading I rate this school 4 stars. We are making strides in increasing parent involvement and community support. I am sure when these two engagements take place we will be a shining 5 star schcool.

Cedar Hills School 4

Posted October 21, 2008
My children have attended Cedar Hills since 2002, and I have seen the school grow in a good direction. This year for my children and I is, by far, the best. I feel like I am getting a private school education for free! I have always been welcomed at the school and been treated with respect. As have my children. The staff seems to only improve the quality and diversity of activities and education for the students every year.

Cedar Hills School 5

Posted October 09, 2008
Cedar Hills School is a great school! I ve been employed by the district for over 10 years and have watched this charming school and community grow leaps and bounds along with my children attending. The staff and administration is stronger and more highly qualified than it s ever been. The students are excelling in all academics and receiving a variety of extracurricular activities by caring teachers and staff. Classrooms sizes are small and resources are abundant! This school is definitely a well kept secret in the Kingman area.

Posted October 08, 2008
A very warm and welcoming environment. The students always come first, with their best interest. The administration and staff are a wonderful team. The school needs more community support!

Cedar Hills School 1

Posted July 10, 2008

Posted November 16, 2007
I can honestly say that it was a good school-for the most part. We had teachers that taught us more than just 'book smarts' they also taught us about street smarts. But that was before the school seemed to be going..downhill. We have had a handful of great teachers that have been 'let go' or not placed in a condition where their talent and intelligence can be put to best use. The principal has seen fit that all teachers and students are tightly under his belt. Anyone that opposed such a idea was put in place. I can rate a few teachers a 10, but some staff members seem to miss the concept of making a child 'thirsty' for knowledge. Instead they drown us and declare us fit. One can only wonder where school pride and integrity has gone.

Cedar Hills School