Cerbat Elementary School 1

Posted February 15, 2012
my child has been in the school since Aug 2011 and just had an IEP for the first time and they reached the conclusion thaT they will see how she is and get back to me in a couple months GREAT JOB your the worst bunch of people that ever called thereself helping you put us off and did nothing to implement an education plan for my autistic ADHD child medicate her great sugestion how about you TEAM do there jobs and HELP HER BOOOOO thumbs down on this school

Cerbat Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2012
Just read the test scores to get an idea of what is lacking here. Also, this site says that the average class size is 17...try 29+ for a more accurate picture. Less than half the teacher truly care and are good teachers. The others don't have a clue, esp one of the 2nd grade and one of the kindergarten teacher...they should be let go.

Posted July 24, 2009
my son loves this school. we have changed schools so many times here in kingman, and it seemed hopeless. Then we tried Cerbat and it just clicked for him and he excelled faster than ever. I will never take him to any other school.

Posted September 15, 2008
We just moved here & my daughter loves this school! They seem to have an academics-focused staff and so far I haven't run into the same problems that we experienced in a much larger city (little thugs, apathetic & even abusive teachers and unneccesary curriculum that does NOT belong in a school). Keep up the good work, Cerbat!

Cerbat Elementary School 2

Posted June 23, 2008

Cerbat Elementary School 4

Posted August 15, 2007
I believe that Cerbat Elementary is a very nice school, equipped with very good teachers and staff. My son really enjoys going to school here.

Cerbat Elementary School 2

Posted February 07, 2006
This School needs alot of help. they dont want parent involvment. The principal is cold and arrogant and does not listen to the parents concerns. Now I feel that they are not learning to thier potential. They do not like parent volunteers and discourage involvment.

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted July 27, 2005
This is an excellent school. They have a great staff. The people at this school truly care about the kids!

Posted February 02, 2005

Cerbat Elementary School
2689 Jagerson Avenue, Kingman, AZ  86409
Last modified Cerbat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cerbat Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top