Bad
Good

my child has been in the school since Aug 2011 and just had an IEP for the first time and they reached the conclusion thaT they will see how she is and get back to me in a couple months GREAT JOB your the worst bunch of people that ever called thereself helping you put us off and did nothing to implement an education plan for my autistic ADHD child medicate her great sugestion how about you TEAM do there jobs and HELP HER BOOOOO thumbs down on this school

Just read the test scores to get an idea of what is lacking here. Also, this site says that the average class size is 17...try 29+ for a more accurate picture. Less than half the teacher truly care and are good teachers. The others don't have a clue, esp one of the 2nd grade and one of the kindergarten teacher...they should be let go.

my son loves this school. we have changed schools so many times here in kingman, and it seemed hopeless. Then we tried Cerbat and it just clicked for him and he excelled faster than ever. I will never take him to any other school.

We just moved here & my daughter loves this school! They seem to have an academics-focused staff and so far I haven't run into the same problems that we experienced in a much larger city (little thugs, apathetic & even abusive teachers and unneccesary curriculum that does NOT belong in a school). Keep up the good work, Cerbat!

I believe that Cerbat Elementary is a very nice school, equipped with very good teachers and staff. My son really enjoys going to school here.

Last modified Cerbat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.