Posted July 16, 2013
Love, love, love this school. The atmosphere is friendly, welcoming, caring. The principal is amazing. She is respected and loved by both the teachers and the students. Parents are encouraged to volunteer regularly at KAOL. I loved getting to know my children's teachers and fellow students. My kids just "graduated" from this school and I will miss is terribly. I feel like my children got a quality start on their academic career at KAOL Primary.

Posted January 23, 2008
This school has an excellent caring staff. They do an excellent job teaching and caring for students.

Kingman Academy of Learning - Primary School 4

Posted February 27, 2006
From what I have seen the only thing lacking at this school is diversity in education. There is a solid curriculum in other ways and parents are very encouraged to be involved. The environment is pleasant and the teachers and students are helpful.

Posted November 01, 2005
this is a great school with very qualified teachers and small teacher/student ratios . there is alot of parent involvement in the education process and the kids receive more one on one time with the teachers. they teach a second language starting in the primary school and there is a computer in each classroom.

Posted October 15, 2005
- a staff
From what I've seen... this is a school worth checking out! I recently took on a position within the Kingman Academy of Learning which allows me to see all of the four campus sites in action. So far... I'm impressed.

Posted February 01, 2005

Kingman Academy of Learning - Primary School
3400 N. Burbank St., Kingman, AZ  86409
Last modified Kingman Academy of Learning - Primary School is a Charter school
Kingman Academy of Learning - Primary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top