Kingman, AZ

Posted June 24, 2013
I find it disturbing that this school would graduate a 5th grader to the 6th grade without the student being able to read on a 1st grade level

Posted March 18, 2012
I have a student in this school and have seen no effort from the the staff to improve the students or thier grades. All I've seen is is the effort to get a check and nothing else. Even have reason to think some teachers do work over seveal times just to hide the fact that they are not accually learning what they are supposed to be!( the only effort I've seen is from the V.P.)

La Senita Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
I found this school to be a big disappointment and the teacher and principal apathetic. My son was not given any type of remediation after he flunked several math tests.

La Senita Elementary School 4

Posted January 11, 2007

Posted July 13, 2006
- a staff
This school rates 0% rating.: Academics; teachers; administration; and school dist.

La Senita Elementary School 2

Posted May 23, 2006
My son has attended two different elementary school. This school has been a disapointment. There is no communication between school and home, it like the saying 'what happens at school stays at school' When my son was put in detention for a week, I was not notified by the school in anyway! My son, confessed. There has been a big problem with disaplin on the bus and my son begs me to pick him up from school because he's tired of the swearing and 'mean' bus driver. I have also had no real communication with the teacher and no interaction with my sons classmates. There is no parent volunteer sheet for holidays or even regular reading with those that need help and the excuse I get is always, 'We're trying something new this year, it's different for all of us.' There is no homework or home reading program.

Posted May 03, 2006

La Senita Elementary School
3175 Gordon Drive, Kingman, AZ  86401
Last modified La Senita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
La Senita Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top