Manzanita Elementary School 4

Posted September 23, 2013
Students are pushed to do their best. They are held to a higher standard than any others school in this town. Having said this, I am starting to see problems with the school district itself. It might be all of the Common Core requirements coming down from the State and Federal level, but the students are beginning to spend more time testing than learning. If this keeps up, I know of more than a few teachers that will look toward another profession. I may even have to look into online school. Let the teachers teach!

Posted October 18, 2012
both my boys are in this school. great staff very friendly.they take education to the next level. 5 stars for sure

Manzanita Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2010
I was very concerned when moving to this area because several of the elementary schools did not test well. This school was one of the higher testers. I found the office staff nice. The teachers are very good. I know that they worked extensively on testing curriculum and were diligent about getting the students ready. The school is very nice. They have a great playground which I believe is separated for age appropriateness. The campus is very secure and they have recently installed security doors at the office. They also so a agricultural thing where the students learn about growing flowers and veggies. My daughter especially loved this as well as the dog - tinkerbell - that came in to read with students. She has never had a bad experience with another student which we have had at other schools.

Manzanita Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2010
'I have two children currently attending this school. It is a warm and caring community with wonderful parents and wonderful teachers. The quality of the instruction has been great and my kids have been challenged and pushed to do their best consistently. Parent groups like the PTA and Dad's Club do an amazing job of fundraising and building a sense of community. In addition, the school is a community where kindness and respect do not take a back seat to the curriculum. It is a wonderful place for my children to spend their days and I am pleased to be part of such a great community.'

Posted July 16, 2009
My older children attended Manzanita, Was an excellent school then. years later my youngest child is attending and it still is an excellent school.

Manzanita Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted June 20, 2007
What a great school! The principal is very involved and a great administrator. The teachers work together as a team and there is good parent involvment. We have 2 years left in this school and I'm going to miss it!

Manzanita Elementary School 3

Posted April 19, 2007

Posted August 02, 2005
Preschool- excellent quality. Caring teachers, great program for developmentally disabled.

Posted July 12, 2005
awesome school. my daughter went to a charter school before manzanita. we were worried about sending her to a true public school. but we did and they are incredible there. they are so involved it is great.

Manzanita Elementary School
2901 Detroit Avenue, Kingman, AZ  86401
Last modified Manzanita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manzanita Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top