Bad
Good

Palo Christi Elementary. All school's could use improvement, but Palo Christi Elementary is basically a great school.The office staff are friendly, and helpful. The academic teacher's that my grandchildren have had in the past, as well as the teacher's they have now are very caring, and do a fantastic job of teaching them . And the reason I know this is because they are learning what they need to learn ( reading, writing,and, arithmatic) as well as science, and geography,and history( social studies) AND THEY WANT TO GO SCHOOL.Palo Christi has is an A+ School

I love this school, the teachers, principal, other staff and the all around history of it. I am thankful for the principal to let my children go to school here, do to the reson of living out of the school area. My children make for the fourth generation out of my family to attend Palo Christi. My children have always gotten great greads, thanks to the teachers working so hard to keep them focused. My children love going to Palo Christi and they love their teachers. My oldest boy is now in middle school and he said he misses Palo Christi and he misses he favorite teacher, that he had two years in a row, do to her being 4\5 grade teacher. He said she was the best teacher ever. She work very hard to keep him on track, and help set a path for a great future. The principal and other staff are out side in the morning awaiting the childrens arrival from buses and drop off to ensure their safty, and are out there in the afternoon to see them off, rain or shine no matter how cold or hot it is. Thanks principal, teachers and staff for that. I think they all work so well together, principal, teachers, all staff and children. Also got to say love the ladies in the office.

This schol is awesome. We live out of the area for Palo Christi but drive that extra mile or two so that our son can attend there. Principal and staff are great. This year the 2nd graders excelled 15% higher than other schools in our area for testing. Looking forward to my son attending 1st grade thru 5th there.

Last modified Palo Christi Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5