Kingman, AZ

Posted April 09, 2013
Palo Christi Elementary. All school's could use improvement, but Palo Christi Elementary is basically a great school.The office staff are friendly, and helpful. The academic teacher's that my grandchildren have had in the past, as well as the teacher's they have now are very caring, and do a fantastic job of teaching them . And the reason I know this is because they are learning what they need to learn ( reading, writing,and, arithmatic) as well as science, and geography,and history( social studies) AND THEY WANT TO GO SCHOOL.Palo Christi has is an A+ School

Posted October 19, 2012
I love this school, the teachers, principal, other staff and the all around history of it. I am thankful for the principal to let my children go to school here, do to the reson of living out of the school area. My children make for the fourth generation out of my family to attend Palo Christi. My children have always gotten great greads, thanks to the teachers working so hard to keep them focused. My children love going to Palo Christi and they love their teachers. My oldest boy is now in middle school and he said he misses Palo Christi and he misses he favorite teacher, that he had two years in a row, do to her being 4\5 grade teacher. He said she was the best teacher ever. She work very hard to keep him on track, and help set a path for a great future. The principal and other staff are out side in the morning awaiting the childrens arrival from buses and drop off to ensure their safty, and are out there in the afternoon to see them off, rain or shine no matter how cold or hot it is. Thanks principal, teachers and staff for that. I think they all work so well together, principal, teachers, all staff and children. Also got to say love the ladies in the office.

Posted June 26, 2007
This schol is awesome. We live out of the area for Palo Christi but drive that extra mile or two so that our son can attend there. Principal and staff are great. This year the 2nd graders excelled 15% higher than other schools in our area for testing. Looking forward to my son attending 1st grade thru 5th there.

Palo Christi Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2005
Coming from a home that has three generations that have been going to Palo Christi, I really like the school.You have a couple of items wrong. There is now a new principal, Mr. Hite, that is doing a wonderful job. The school only goes to the sixth grade now.It may be a small school and not a very 'rich', school but, the teachers love the kids and it shows.Maybe if the State of Arizona would take care of thier schools with more funds, attitudes would improve.Being a officer in the PTVO I see alot of things the state needs to look into,more funds for Library Aids, would help the kids read more.

Posted August 20, 2005
I have a son who attended Palo Christi from Kindergarten through 6th grade. He is extremely bright and all of his academic needs were definately taken care of. The person who left the poor report about academics here is grossly mistaken (and needs a little help with grammar and spelling too!) My daughter just started Kindergarten this year and I wouldn't dream of placing her anywhere else. The teachers, staff and school resource officer are very caring people. Palo Christi is a great school!

Palo Christi Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
I am very pleased with this school. For a small town such as this, I never hear negative comments on Palo Christi. I actually petition the district to allow my child to attend, as we do not live in the district. My child has had a wonderful experience with devoted caring teachers. She looks forward to school everyday and what new things she will learn. I think Palo Christi is as resonsible as I am for instilling a love for school in my child.

Palo Christi Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2005
I would discourage anyone from letting their child attend palo chrisit, do whatever you have to to get your child into another school. I also felt that the education was more focused on the slow children in the classroom, then the above average which was not fair to the more advanced students. My son attend palo christi for kindergarten and 1/2 of 1st grade-i was very disappoited!

Palo Christi Elementary School 3

Posted April 25, 2005
The academics here are good and based on the AZ Standards. We have a music teacher that really does music. We have computers and PE. We have clubs after school like Chess and Computers and now we have gifted. The parents here are busy because there is usually only one, and they work a lot.

Palo Christi Elementary School
500 Maple Street, Kingman, AZ  86401
Last modified Palo Christi Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Palo Christi Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top