PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is incredible! You can just feel the Lord running through the halls at ECA! The teachers are kind, compassionate and qualified! The parents are passionate and very involved. Their test scores are above and beyond any other school in the area! I am very proud to be a part of this school!

The faculty at Emmanuel Christian Academy are some of the most self-less, giving, considerate people you will ever meet. Their dedication to providing a godly, Christian education for the students is quite evident! This school is such a blessing and asset to our community!

My daughter has attended ECA for 3 years since kindergarten and she has absolutely thrived here. Small classroom size, individual attention, and a Christ centered curriculum has been very beneficial for my very shy and intelligent child. The school is an excellent haven from bullying and other stresses.

they kicked me out because they "could not handle me." i have aspergers and they had no s.e. to help me. the principle took a black marker to my drawing and my sisters and scribbled out the body of our characters! very wrong! when mom tried to talk to them they gave her all this "god this and god that" stuff. my mom just wanted to get me sum help! i HATE this school!so not going back! W.C.M.S. is way better!

My family loves ECA . The teachers are wonderful, compassionate and energetic. They instill discipline and Christian values in my child and helps him focus his energy and talent towards academic excellence. The only thing missing is a sports or PE program. It won't be long before we have one, surely, as the number of families that enroll in the school increases.

This is a fabulous school. The staff, and parents are deeply committed to the giving children an education like no other. Children are given the building blocks to succeed, in a caring and loving environment. Everyone is family when you walk into the doors, as a parent I wish I found this school 3 years ago when my daughter started Kindergarden.

Last modified Emmanuel Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8