Lake Havasu City, AZ

Nautilus Elementary School 5

Posted April 11, 2008

Nautilus Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2008
This school is awesome. My children are so happy there. Teachers are great, staff is great and the principal is great. You couldn't ask for more.

Nautilus Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2007
I am a new 5th grade Student at Nautilus this year and I wasn't to happy when I got the news I was swiching schools. I love it here! I think the rules are very reasonable and it's Staff is awesome. We have this way of walking in the halls or anywhere we go and it is called SRR. (Safe, Responsible, Respectful) Any where we go we walk SRR. Our school, Nautilus Elementary has excellent disipline and we have originality of our own! Nautilus Elementary school rocks!!!

Nautilus Elementary School 0

Posted August 16, 2005
My son just started at nautilus and so far, we like it!!

Nautilus Elementary School 1

Posted February 17, 2005

Nautilus Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2004

Nautilus Elementary School 3

Posted March 29, 2004

Nautilus Elementary School
1425 Patrician Drive, Lake Havasu City, AZ  86404
Last modified Nautilus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nautilus Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top