Bad
Good

Posted January 30, 2008
This school is awesome. My children are so happy there. Teachers are great, staff is great and the principal is great. You couldn't ask for more.

Nautilus Elementary School 5

Posted September 06, 2007
I am a new 5th grade Student at Nautilus this year and I wasn't to happy when I got the news I was swiching schools. I love it here! I think the rules are very reasonable and it's Staff is awesome. We have this way of walking in the halls or anywhere we go and it is called SRR. (Safe, Responsible, Respectful) Any where we go we walk SRR. Our school, Nautilus Elementary has excellent disipline and we have originality of our own! Nautilus Elementary school rocks!!!

Posted August 16, 2005
My son just started at nautilus and so far, we like it!!

Nautilus Elementary School 5

Posted March 04, 2003
All 3 of my children have been at this school and I have never had a problem with any teachers until now.I think that when a student is doing poorly and then improves that child should be told how proud you are of them not tell them as was done in this case its not good enough I personally think thats wrong and since this happened my childs work has continued to fall further and further behind and she no longer wants to try anymore she has basically given up.

1425 Patrician Dr, Lake Havasu City, AZ  86404
Last modified Nautilus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.