Lake Havasu City, AZ

Posted November 08, 2010
Oro Grande has been fabulous. We have been attending there for the past 8 years. Every year I have been pleased with the school, the staff and all the fabulous aides. I really feel that one of my children improved immensely with the help of a great teacher and WONDERFUL resource teachers. The front staff has always been so kind to me and I have always been welcome on campus to help at events and in the kids' classrooms. Other than mutliple princpal changes, there hasn't been a single bad thing I can say about this school. The staff have always gone out of their way to help with school functions. We may not have many parent volunteers, but we can always count on the staff to pull through for us. They truly are awesome!

Oro Grande Elementary School 0

Posted June 17, 2009
Oro Grande is a fantastic school. The teachers are very caring, kind, and considerate of children's needs. They challenge students to be the best academically that they can be. Thank you teachers, aides, and office staff for making Oro Grande such a wonderful school!

Posted June 16, 2009
I believe that Oro Grande School is awesome! The teachers are wonderful. They care about students and help accomodate student needs in whatever way they can. The teachers should be recognized for their hard work, caring attitude & overall 'greatness' in and out of the classroom.

Oro Grande Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
Oro Grande has helped my children in so many ways,and Iam thankful for that!

Oro Grande Elementary School 1

Posted April 16, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007

Oro Grande Elementary School 0

Posted September 06, 2007
I believe this school has poor leadership. But the teacher are great.

Posted April 23, 2004
This is a great school, is the best... but they need more K teachers and expand the summer school program.

Posted August 02, 2003
I love this school! When we moved to Havasu, I had no idea how far behind my kids were. The teachers at Oro Grande picked up on it right away and really helped them to get caught up. They've come so far. This school really expects a lot but you know what? My kids are so proud of themselves now. This school pays attention and will not let my kids off the hook. They have to work hard and I think that's great. The best thing we ever did was put our kids in Oro Grande.

Oro Grande Elementary School
1250 Pawnee Drive, Lake Havasu City, AZ  86406
Last modified Oro Grande Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oro Grande Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top