Bad
Good

BEST SCHOOL EVER!! The students are nice the teachers are amazing and the lunch is awesome.

Mr. Murray is an amazing addition to Starline, and is exactly the kind of leader this great school needs to make it even MORE amazing! He's a great leader and a PARENT as well--which gives him a level of understanding and passion for his job that clearly shows and will lead our school into even more greatness! My children's teachers are absolutely amazing as well! We're so lucky to attend this school! Go Starblazers!

The New Principal - Mike Murray is the best. He is really turning this school into the best school in Havasu and in Mohave County. I will be sending all 5 of my children to Starline because everything about the school is GREAT! We LOVE Starline Elementary!!!

A huge disappointment! Parents' opinions (of course) differ depending on what prior experience they have to compare/contrast and their specific teacher that year. Coming from a higher quality, ranked state, district and school, we strongly agree with the other negative reviews as we share most experiences. There are some bright points, some outstanding personnel,.. but in general this school is not worthy of our tax dollars and is actually harming rather than helping many children. .

My daughters K teacher was amazing. I'm so happy that my youngest will be in her class next year. I'm however very disappointed with our principal. She is never available and when you have teachers that are a nervous wreck as soon as she walks thru the door there is a problem. I'm also very disappointed with our district. Learn to budget!! I hope that they get things together at the district and at Starline before they lose more good teachers, students, and parents!

No support from the principal or leadership. The school district eliminated Kindergaten to 1/2 day. Music and Art to one semester, really? Still, we have a Academic Coach walking around the school like she is the principal.

I love Starline Elementary because it's a top notch school.

As a parent I'm disappointed with the lack of organization. Every year it has been the same, I receive my child's assigned teacher letter after her first day of class. I think it is ridiculous that assigning the teachers for the following year has to be known so last minute to parents and students. PTA is only held during school hours, so if you are a parent who does care but works and would like to be a part of PTA forget that option. Book fairs are only held late one night, you could earn more money if it were held later for people who do work different hours. My child has done well. We were fortunate to have one teacher that was amazing in 2nd grade. I think it's wonderful that children come home from school excited to tell you about their day and what they have learned.

My child went from another school in the city to Starline this year and i think the school is Excellent teachers really care and are involved with the children

We love Starline Elementary School. Starline is an older school but do not judge this book by it's cover! My son is attending his second year as a Starblazer. He enjoys attending school here and as a parent I am reassured with his comfort level and lack of anxiety when facing the new challenges of growing up. Our principal, Mr. Danley is Wonderful. He is truly concerned about each student and their academic growth. Mr Danley goes the extra mile to ensure that the kids and their families are getting what they need. The teachers at Starline are Top Notch! I actually know many of them personally and professionally inside and outside of school. The school also offers afterschool programs such as a 'Big Brother and Sisters' mentoring program, Arts Advantage run by Mrs. Steele (Starline's Art Teacher) and other activities like Scouts and Parks and Recreation afterschool care.

Last modified Starline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.