Bad
Good

It is school with small class size and highly educated teachers that are very focused on my child's educational success.

Telesis's small class sizes are great. For parents, any question we had for the past eight school years was answered promptly in a thoughtful manner, either by the teachers, office or the principal.

I abosulety hated this school. My son attended Telesis for Kindergarten but didn't learn a single thing. The children didn't follow any directions given by the teacher showing a lack of command pressence. I spent the entire summer between kindergarten and first grade getting my son caught up so that he wouldn't be too far behind his peers when I transfered him to another school. My nefew also attended Telesis for a couple years and when his mother transfered him to another school she had to spend extra time getting him caught up with his peers because Telesis is far behind the other schools in town on their curriculum.

Telesis is a great school. I love the small class sizes and the teacher/student ratio. The children are able to learn at the level that are at. If they need more help in a certain area there is no problem finding and getting the help your child needs. I would recommend Telesis to any parent.

My daughter has been at Telesis since 2nd grade, she's now in 7th, and I have always been very happy with the school. The staff is caring and always seeks input from parents. I read one review that talked about rudeness. I suppose one should remember that you get back what you give.

Telesis has small class sizes. Staff is caring and dedicated. Student safety is very good. Administration and leadership is strong and informed. Student performance on Aims is improving each year.

I have been very happy with my children's education at Telesis. I put my son in Kindergarten because it was full day and fell in love with the program. The students are able to be challeged but not frustrated.

The teachers here are very dedicated to the students and the school. They should be commended on their after school tuoring club and their patience.I am happy with the physical education program as a daily class. Kids need the exercise! What a terrific school.

Last modified Telesis Preparatory is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.