Lake Havasu City, AZ

Posted January 20, 2011
My Children have been attending CCA for 5 yrs. I feel that over the years the school has continued to grow and improve. The leadership and staff have changed but has only contirbuted to it's exceeding excellence. Academically they challange the student and they are above average on their testing scores. The smaller class size allows the teachers to give individual attention to the students that need it.

Calvary Christian Academy 0

Posted May 27, 2009
CCA used to be the premier school in LHC, unfortunatly, this past year the school has taken a turn for the worse. Our children attended CCA since pre-school and we used to love it. The lack of comunication and favorite teachers leaving the school has left it just an ordinary school. We feel the district has more to offer us as well.

Posted July 15, 2008
We have had nothing but positive experiences at Calvary! Both of my children have attended since pre-school. I love the family oriented activities and the atmosphere of community that my children feel while there. Because of the well balanced curriculum, both of my children score above grade level on their standardized tests. I highly recommend this school to anyone seeking a quality and loving education for their child!

Posted January 01, 2007
We love cca! The staff and leadership are number one. They care about each and every child. All the staff at cca are friendly and you can tell they love their jobs (calling). My two children have loved every one of their teachers and they have students in their class that have the same morals and values that we teach at home.

Calvary Christian Academy
1605 McCulloch Boulevard South, Lake Havasu City, AZ  86406
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top