Laveen, AZ

Posted April 25, 2014
Trailside Point is AWESOME! The school was just awarded an A+ SCHOOL IN ARIZONA!!! What strides this school has accomplished with excellent staff, teachers, parents and students!! You will want to check out Trailside Point Elementary School, now voted an A+ School in Arizona. The A+ School of Excellence Program is a comprehensive school assessment program that celebrates outstanding schools and brings to light the positive stories and successes happening in public schools every day. The A+ School of Excellence Program unifies and energizes a school and its community. The A+ School of Excellence Program was created by the Arizona Educational Foundation in 1983. Its purpose is threefold: to identify and give public recognition to outstanding public schools in Arizona; to make available a comprehensive framework of key criteria for school effectiveness that can serve as a basis for participatory self-assessment and planning in schools; to facilitate communication and sharing of best practices within and among schools based on a common criteria related to success.

Posted December 08, 2013
My kids have been at Trailside for 6 years. I have seen huge improvements since our current principal has been there. The teachers are amazing and the office staff is so friendly and helpful. Volunteers have made a difference too. We recently had to move but we stayed in the neighborhood so the kids could stay in this school.

Posted September 22, 2011
I have two daughters and a nephew who attend this school and they absolutely love it . They work well with student and the teachers are very attentive. My youngest was born after august 31st took the kinder screening test and passed on her first day of school she misses the bus back home. I get a call from the office and explain that I work 23 miles away- turns out the assistant principal gave my daughter a ride home!!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

Posted February 24, 2011
I have four children at this school and love it. The teachers are great. I volunteer a lot and I wish there was more parental involvement. My children love the school and I feel they are getting a good education. My oldest went from a below average student and needing resources to a honor roll student and doing great.

Posted April 22, 2010
I have a child that needs extra resources to help him learn. This school has bent over backwards to help him. The teaching staff has improved year over year and this year my son has started excelling in school.

Posted March 04, 2010
I have 4 children in the district and they are great. Not perfect but they are responsive and supportive to kids and parents. The district is available anytime there were issues and have been an active participant in strengthening our community.

Trailside Point Elementary School 1

Posted November 20, 2009
The adminstration at this school is awful. They don't keep parents informed on what is going on with their children. This school has not changed in the three years it has been open as some of these reviews have indicated.

Posted November 05, 2009
What a wonderful place to have my kinder son attend. The school gives a feeling of community, family and safty. The staff and teachers actually know the student's and recognize them, parents and realitives. It's awsome to know that my son is not just a 'student' that attends there.

Posted November 05, 2009
This is our 3rd school year at Trailside Point and things just keeping getting better. I see teachers and administrators that really care about the kids. They are a Performing Plus school this year and that mixed with all the extracurricular activities that are offered now really make it a great school that is focused on developing the whole person.

Posted October 25, 2009
The school has made a huge change from 2 years ago. The test scores are up and discipline issues are down. Trailside is currently a Performing Plus school.

Trailside Point Elementary School
7275 W. Vineyard Road, Laveen, AZ  85339
Last modified Trailside Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trailside Point Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top