Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Lol I'll respond when I receive a response. They are horrible at communication and following thru.

Amount of homework: Disagree

They give to much homework to my child whom they took upon themselves with no formal testing to move to regular classes from special ed just to avoid my complaining of a bullying child. Now my child suffers educationally after suffering bullying.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I have no clue what they do the lack of communication has me baffled. When and if I can ever get a good reason I will update. As of today I have demanded answers I will see what tomorrow brings

My child currently attendance this joke of a school. The principal is worthless. Do your child a favor do not enroll them here. The lack of communication and terrible professionalism is beyond comprhension. The sped department has failed my child educationally and the principal and his pathetic assistance have failed to protect my child from being victimized continuously bullied and tormented. This school fails terribly in providing a stress free learning environment. Good luck! I am in the process of filing a formal complaint and pray for the sake of the children attending that they do away with the trash of a staff they have.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Some of the dumbest people on the planet are in charge of this school. In particular, Principal Wooley, Dennis Gregory, and Heather Miller

Develops character: Strongly disagree

I will be releasing all recordings I've got to the public of meetings I've had with Principal Wooley, Dennis Gregory, and Heather Miller. On these recordings I will let you listen to how dishonest and contradictory these three idiots are. Parents beware of this school and dealing with these three in particular.

I am being very genorous by even giving this pathetic school one star. My son was suspended without due process for an incident that supposedly happened on campus on October 18, 2015. Only problem is October 18, 2015, was on a Sunday and school wasn't even in session. I've attempted to meet with the administration there, dealt with social workers there, and know help whatsoever. My son's rights were denied but thankfully I recorded all meetings and have a copy of the letter I received certified mail which clearly shows he was suspended October 18, 2015. Beware of administrators Principal Wooley, Dennis Gregory, and Heather Miller. These people are a joke and I've filed a complaint with the district and attorney general's office. Parents avoid this school like the plague.

Hm, alright. I'm currently a junior at this school. I've been attending since my freshman year. My freshman year was smooth an easy. The school made it easy for me to transition from a middle school setting to a more mature setting. Though, I've had a bad experience going on after freshman year. Sophomore year, my grades dropped dramatically. The teaching habits overall were rushed, and the lessons were stuffed down our throats. Not only did I experience this, but the whole sophomore class was. They have senior leveled expectations from the jump, and I think it's unnecessary. I'm forced to go to this school cause I love near by, but if I had a choice, I'd go to Chavez in a heart beat. This school is a homophobic based environment, which is unhealthy for the LGBT community. People are bullied at this school every day and the school doesn't bother to do anything about it (though they notice and see it everyday). I don't recomend anyone come here, it's very rushed and not many students pass their classes due to the fact that it's rushed. PostScrpit: The school is very lazy at keeping the school website/other things updated.

I can rate the school not even 1 start but I don't have that choice. My daughter went there for one week and it was horrible the teachers are really rude, and there's a lot of bullying and theft problems and the school is not doing nothing about it, I was really concerned about my daughter she didn't want to go to school every morning, she was very scared, definitely not recommend this school to anyone, now she's attending to Cesar Chavez and what a difference, is the same district but a better school.

I am currently a freshman here at Fairfax. This is a great school on the students education. They care about the students education, thu tend to teach the whole student, which is also part of a IB program. The school provides many ways to teach the whole student, ie: they have a tutoring hour where the students go to one of their classes they need help in, & they have programs dealing with what that student needs to be taught. This school provides alot for any kind of student with emotional problems, financial problems, etc. The school is made fun of by those outside of the phoenix union Highschool district, saying Fairfax is made of punks, but honestly you don't see that here, until you see Cesar Chavez High school. Compared to Chavez and Fairfax, Fairfax is by far best in teaching the student and caring for them. I recommend this highschool, even though I am a freshman, I actually enjoy coming to school. This school keeps me happy.

Last modified Betty Fairfax High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.