Legacy Traditional Charter School-Laveen Village 4

Posted March 17, 2015
The curriculum is good. I love Saxon and Spalding. I love the school uniform idea too, but I wish they would not allow jeans. Jeans are too different in styles and colors and I see kids wear "skinny" jeans or jeans with holes and start bully other kids in uniform pants that they are not stylish.

Posted December 29, 2014
This school has been the best choice we ever made for our son. It is tough because it is accelerated learning, but kids learn fast. I can't believe we aren't paying for the quality education he is getting. Its that good. And the teachers are constantly communicating about your child's progress. I highly recommend this school to everyone!

Legacy Traditional Charter School-Laveen Village 4

Posted June 23, 2014
My two daughters attend this school and it has been great! It is very far and few in between that I can provide any good feedback because I am very particular about several things especially my children! Although it has been a tough transition due to the lack thereof in Laveen school district, the teachers and administrative staff are always inviting and available. It is a breath of fresh air to have a response and responsible team in place! Thanks Legacy team--from the front staff, to the teachers and the principal!! You are invaluable and we need more teachers and staff like you! Thank you!

Posted June 22, 2014
Absolutely ridiculously horrible school. Idiots in positions of power is the best way to describe the administration! Bad attitudes, bullying, disgusting curriculum. Sad. It says a lot when 6months after opening, half of the staff leaves. Arizona's school are bad alreadt as it is and it's schools like this that are the reason for that statistic! Wow

Posted May 20, 2014
The academic guidelines from Legacy Traditional Schools are well established to pursue academic excellence. Unfortunately, the Administration for the Laveen campus fails to follow them by hiring teachers who lack experience. Many children with documented problem behavior are admitted into the school. The Principal does not welcomed parents in the campus.

Posted October 17, 2013
Let me first say that I don't normally write reviews unless something is so egregious that I am compelled to let people know about it. A conflict arose with one of the teachers, when we tried to inquire why the teacher seemed to have an issue with us they refused to talk to us without the principal present. Once the principal arrived the teacher replied that they did not have any problem with us, even though they acted very agitated towards us. Instead of trying to work the conflict out, the principal said and did nothing. The following week we were given a notice that we were no longer welcome on the campus and if we tried to enter we would be charged with trespassing. We tried to meet with the superintendent to see if we could come to a resolution. The superintendent felt that a meeting was unnecessary and that we would remain banned from the campus. I blame the administration for not trying to mediate the situation and for only listening to the word of the teacher. We have given many hours of our time volunteering at this school, only to be treated like a criminal. I am encouraging anyone who is thinking about enrolling their children into this school to look elsewhere.

Posted September 06, 2013
My daughter started Kindergarten this year. She loves her teacher, Ms. Sackett, and her classmates. There have been a few bumps along the way but overall she has learned a lot and the schools seems to be committed to developing strong, capable, independent students.

Posted July 29, 2013
Enrollment nightmare! I went in early July to enroll my children did all the paperwork and SAVED MY CHILDREN A SPOT for the coming school year. Did not hear from the school called many times to get in update and was told that the paperwork is being processed. I went ahead and purchased the uniforms. After not getting update on the teacher assignments for my children I went to the school and talked to the principal and my children had no spot saved for the coming school year when I was told that the would have a spot. This school is proving to be very disorganized from the get go. My children will not be attending this school because of the disorganization.

Posted July 13, 2013
As with any new school, public or charter, changes are expected to happen during the first year. Lagacy Laveen has made great strides this year and I am happy to have my child enrolled at this particular school. The teachers are hard workers who dedicate themselves to see that all of their students are successful. I have seen my child's confidence level rise this year. I attribute the change in my child to the administration, faculty and staff, and the students. I have noticed many negative comments posted on this site about Legacy Laveen, I have hunch that the individuals who made these comments are the same individuals who decided not to read the Parent/Student Handbook to understand the structure of this school. Keep up the excellent work Legacy Laveen.

Posted July 12, 2013
My son had 4 different first grade teachers, if there were better options around the area we would jump on it. I would suggest Eagle College Prep, they have a long wait list, but seems to be the best in the area. Legacy did nothing to help my son, no one would tell us if he was struggling until progress reports came out, just an all around terrible experience last year with this school.

Legacy Traditional Charter School-Laveen Village
7900 S 43rd Ave, Laveen, AZ  85339
Last modified Legacy Traditional Charter School-Laveen Village is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Legacy Traditional Charter School-Laveen Village Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top