Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted April 14, 2016
I love the way the Traditional and Multi-age programs handle homework packets for the month. I also love all the online programs the school participates in to allow kids to work at their own pace.

Posted April 14, 2016
Everyone at Scott Libby is amazing. I have never seen such staff caring for all the students. Principal, Teachers and Staff excel in all aspects. My son didn't like school prior to attending Scott Libby and now he loves school and cannot wait to get back everyday. They offer different education options with the multi-age, traditional academy and regular classes, every student finds where the fit best. I love the options! I would recommend this school to anyone moving into the area. We love SLE!

Grateful to: Student

Posted December 03, 2015
I am so grateful for my 1 st grade friends. They have done such a wonderful job of becoming responsible and caring people in just a few months! They also love to learn and show off how hard their brains are working everyday! Thank you for making my days bright:)

Posted December 03, 2015
The teachers care about their students. There are different academic programs available. The students love coming to school.

Posted July 28, 2014
My daughter attended Scott Libby Last year for 1st grade and her Teahcer was amazing. My Daughter has a tendecy to be a bit hyper but Mrs. Chambers was amazing with her. She was behind in reading from her previous school but is now reading above her level. We were on a varience and are waiting to hear this years decision but we were told it does not look good. We are very sad that we may not make it in this year but are keeping our hopes high. This school is amazing and Mrs. Morris is a fantastic leader! Rally's are fun as well as all event the put on!

Posted March 06, 2014
This school really has everything! The multiage teachers are providing a wonderful environment for my child to learn and grow. I am elated to have found this gem of a school that has given me piece of mind. I know my child is safe, cared for, and being well educated.

Posted December 23, 2013
This school provides a great atmosphere for students to learn. I am impressed with the teachers and how happy the students are to be at school. Students have fun extra curricular activities to choose from such as drama, student council, honor society, art club, and chorus.

Scott L Libby Elementary School 3

Posted November 18, 2013
My sons went to Liberty and we loved it there. At that time, I couldn't imagine them being anywhere else in Arizona school district. We Love the Traditional Academy and Ms Vasquez!!!

Posted August 21, 2013
Scott Libby is an awesome school. It is an "A" rated school and they definitely deserve it. The students are taught not just to memorize and regurgitate facts but to critically think and understand concepts they are learning. The atmosphere is very positive and students always seem very happy.

Posted December 03, 2009
We have been on a variance for three years now. I am biting my nails whenever I have to wait and see if they will get in again. My children have mainly attended charter schools.....so when I found Scott Libby, I wasn't sure if I would like a 'public' school. This school is awesome and better than that - my children love it. The teachers are amazing and talented--no turnover at all. The administration cares about the studeants , it shows every day. I volunteer all the time and I see the special things that make the school exceptional. I paid for a private school for my kiddos at one point and they did not receive half of the dedication and caring that they recieive now. We love Scott Libby.

18701 West Thomas Rd, Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified Scott L Libby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.