PK-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted December 03, 2015
I am so grateful for my 1 st grade friends. They have done such a wonderful job of becoming responsible and caring people in just a few months! They also love to learn and show off how hard their brains are working everyday! Thank you for making my days bright:)

Posted December 03, 2015
The teachers care about their students. There are different academic programs available. The students love coming to school.

Posted July 28, 2014
My daughter attended Scott Libby Last year for 1st grade and her Teahcer was amazing. My Daughter has a tendecy to be a bit hyper but Mrs. Chambers was amazing with her. She was behind in reading from her previous school but is now reading above her level. We were on a varience and are waiting to hear this years decision but we were told it does not look good. We are very sad that we may not make it in this year but are keeping our hopes high. This school is amazing and Mrs. Morris is a fantastic leader! Rally's are fun as well as all event the put on!

Posted March 06, 2014
This school really has everything! The multiage teachers are providing a wonderful environment for my child to learn and grow. I am elated to have found this gem of a school that has given me piece of mind. I know my child is safe, cared for, and being well educated.

Posted December 23, 2013
This school provides a great atmosphere for students to learn. I am impressed with the teachers and how happy the students are to be at school. Students have fun extra curricular activities to choose from such as drama, student council, honor society, art club, and chorus.

Scott L Libby Elementary School 3

Posted November 18, 2013
My sons went to Liberty and we loved it there. At that time, I couldn't imagine them being anywhere else in Arizona school district. We Love the Traditional Academy and Ms Vasquez!!!

Posted August 21, 2013
Scott Libby is an awesome school. It is an "A" rated school and they definitely deserve it. The students are taught not just to memorize and regurgitate facts but to critically think and understand concepts they are learning. The atmosphere is very positive and students always seem very happy.

Posted December 03, 2009
We have been on a variance for three years now. I am biting my nails whenever I have to wait and see if they will get in again. My children have mainly attended charter schools.....so when I found Scott Libby, I wasn't sure if I would like a 'public' school. This school is awesome and better than that - my children love it. The teachers are amazing and talented--no turnover at all. The administration cares about the studeants , it shows every day. I volunteer all the time and I see the special things that make the school exceptional. I paid for a private school for my kiddos at one point and they did not receive half of the dedication and caring that they recieive now. We love Scott Libby.

Posted August 19, 2009
As a teacher at Scott Libby, I must say that we have the most supportive staff out of any school I have every seen. Friend of mine, who are teachers as well, are always telling me how lucky I am to work with such great people and for such a wonderful principal. The children at SL are top-notch, and our parents are extremely involved in the school culture. Our school may be a little old and 'well loved' but there are so many rich and fantastic traditions here. Everyone loves music, PE, library, Chorus, Student Council, Wee Deliver, and the PTA. Mrs. Nelson is a constant wealth of knowledge and support. I know that if I ever need anything, I can call any of my wonderful parents or my fantastic colleagues. There's a reason parents clamor to get variances to come here! Scott Libby is the BEST!

Posted February 08, 2009
I am a parent of a first grader at Scott Libby. The school has options for each grade to attend to needs of students. The principal and teachers encourage parent involvement with the school. The school teaches respect, responsibility and accountability. The PTA is very active and responsive and the children that attend this school are caring and wonderful. I am very pleased with the education that my daughter is receiving. In kindergarten she could read and do math and and in 1st grade, she's learning to write in cursive and spell, and read chapter books. Thanks Scott Libby!

18701 W. Thomas Rd., Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified Scott L Libby Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Scott L Libby Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top