Public charter
Litchfield Park, AZ

Crown Charter School
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 03, 2015
My child was "excluded" from playing with a trio of students from the other teacher's 1st grade class on the playground, and his feelings were hurt. I mentioned it to his teacher. Wouldn't you know that BOTH first grade teachers called me the same day to address the issue and it was resolved the very next day in a very tasteful manner.

Posted June 03, 2015
My child has just completed 1st grade. Two wonderful years with this school so far. The teachers do a great job teaching the children all subjects. The office staff had been a little hard to communicate with this year, however everything has been resolved once I figured out other methods of communication. Those who say the teachers don't communicate with the parents, word of advice... send a letter with your child before school in the morning. The teachers have always responded to me that way. And as far as someone saying they're not nice to you once you stop paying... It's free to attend Crown Charter. Our child has always been treated well, so have we. My only care is that my child gets a good education, is safe and is treated with dignity. Crown Charter has proven that and that is all that matters. Everything else is optional.

Posted May 20, 2015
Talk about being #1 in the valley! This year at crown school has been amazing for my children. Not only do they come home and teach us what they learned in school but also how much fun they had. The family days they do for the children and families are amazing. The teachers and administration put so much pride in what they give and do for the students. The curriculum is amazing. The teachers take so much pride and they individualize each child in a personal note. A very big hand to crown charter for everything they do!! They will be #1 on my list for recommendation.

Posted May 19, 2015
This past year has been great at Crown for our two children. The kids come home telling us about all the great times they have in the classroom. They both loved their teachers this year and we love how they are learning and engaged in what they are doing. Bravo Crown! This school is truly #1; our children's smiles show it everyday.

Posted March 25, 2015
I am so proud of my students this year! They have went above and beyond in all areas. I am most proud of their reading skills. Reading at 1st grade level in kindergarten is amazing. We are also in the middle of creative writing. The amazing things that come out my kindergartens minds are incredible. As a teacher, I am very proud of myself, my colleagues, and the administration at Crown School for the dedication we all have to the education of every student at our school!

Posted March 24, 2015
I am so happy to have chosen this school for my children. They come home each day with a positive attitude about things they have learned, their teachers, and the school overall. I couldn't have asked for a better school.

Posted March 24, 2015
The year is flying by and my students are impressing me more and more every day! My first graders are reading at a second grade level. They are using their critical thinking skills to answer comprehension questions. Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Posted March 24, 2015
Crown Charter School is number one in the Valley of the Sun. The students are amazing and do their best. The faculty and educators at this school are tremendously adequate. Each teacher provides a specialized education for their students. The Crown teacher dedicates themselves to student success by tutoring during and after school. They believe it is impertinent for all students to learn and have fun in a safe environment. Each class provides the children with the ability to get up and move about the classroom through fun activities that aide with the learning process. Crown Charter School has high expectations for all students. By the end of Kindergarten, all students are able to read, add multiple single and double digits, and have begun creative writing. At Crown Charter School, 6th graders leave reading and writing at an 8th grade level, and the know-how to complete and understand the beginning steps of algebra. In order for children to receive a top notch education, they should definitely attend the number one school in the Valley of the Sun, Crown Charter School, and embrace the fun loving environment that the students and faculty have created together.

Posted March 24, 2015
Crown Charter School is a great place to enroll your students.The school has been rated number 1 in Maricopa County and has educators who truly know and care about each student. Being a teacher here, I am extremely happy and feel lucky to have the opportunity to teach at a school that has the most important element in mind: your child and their education. Each teacher is immensely focused on the success of each and every child. Tutoring happens daily in the classroom, and after school. The students, daily, receive instant feedback along with a tremendous amount of support and help if need be. It is truly awesome to teach at a school that makes the students #1.
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 24, 2015
My second graders skills have grown so much this year. In second grade the world of creative writing is explored even further. The children learn how to dig deep to enhance their sentences with beautiful, exemplary descriptions of how one may feel or think about a situation. I am very proud of them all. To see 7 and 8 year old children create stories that are so full of life is amazing! This skill is developed in each grade level beginning in Kindergarten. Crown Charter's methods of teaching children truly work. Most importantly, the quality of education given to all the children is truly paramount and difficult to find in other schools.

Crown Charter School
12450 W Maryland Ave, Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified Crown Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crown Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 168 reviews. Top