Public charter
Litchfield Park, AZ

Posted March 25, 2015
I am so proud of my students this year! They have went above and beyond in all areas. I am most proud of their reading skills. Reading at 1st grade level in kindergarten is amazing. We are also in the middle of creative writing. The amazing things that come out my kindergartens minds are incredible. As a teacher, I am very proud of myself, my colleagues, and the administration at Crown School for the dedication we all have to the education of every student at our school!

Posted March 24, 2015
I am so happy to have chosen this school for my children. They come home each day with a positive attitude about things they have learned, their teachers, and the school overall. I couldn't have asked for a better school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 24, 2015
The year is flying by and my students are impressing me more and more every day! My first graders are reading at a second grade level. They are using their critical thinking skills to answer comprehension questions. Hip Hip Hooray!!!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 24, 2015
Crown Charter School is number one in the Valley of the Sun. The students are amazing and do their best. The faculty and educators at this school are tremendously adequate. Each teacher provides a specialized education for their students. The Crown teacher dedicates themselves to student success by tutoring during and after school. They believe it is impertinent for all students to learn and have fun in a safe environment. Each class provides the children with the ability to get up and move about the classroom through fun activities that aide with the learning process. Crown Charter School has high expectations for all students. By the end of Kindergarten, all students are able to read, add multiple single and double digits, and have begun creative writing. At Crown Charter School, 6th graders leave reading and writing at an 8th grade level, and the know-how to complete and understand the beginning steps of algebra. In order for children to receive a top notch education, they should definitely attend the number one school in the Valley of the Sun, Crown Charter School, and embrace the fun loving environment that the students and faculty have created together.

Posted March 24, 2015
Crown Charter School is a great place to enroll your students.The school has been rated number 1 in Maricopa County and has educators who truly know and care about each student. Being a teacher here, I am extremely happy and feel lucky to have the opportunity to teach at a school that has the most important element in mind: your child and their education. Each teacher is immensely focused on the success of each and every child. Tutoring happens daily in the classroom, and after school. The students, daily, receive instant feedback along with a tremendous amount of support and help if need be. It is truly awesome to teach at a school that makes the students #1.

Posted March 24, 2015
My second graders skills have grown so much this year. In second grade the world of creative writing is explored even further. The children learn how to dig deep to enhance their sentences with beautiful, exemplary descriptions of how one may feel or think about a situation. I am very proud of them all. To see 7 and 8 year old children create stories that are so full of life is amazing! This skill is developed in each grade level beginning in Kindergarten. Crown Charter's methods of teaching children truly work. Most importantly, the quality of education given to all the children is truly paramount and difficult to find in other schools.

Posted February 19, 2015
This school is horrible. None of the staff know what is going on. I have never gotten a correct answer from anyone. There is zero communication allowed with the teacher. You can call and leave a message to have the teacher call you but they never call you back. None of the notices sent home are professional at all. You dont get notified if Infectious stuff is going around the school. There is no school nurse, no physical education, art or music. The parent teacher conference is done in the middle of a "family day" at the lunch tables. The school is dirty and rundown. They have the office ladies teaching classes and "tutoring" kids. They are nice to you until you tell them you arent going to pay them anymore. Please do not send you kids to Crown Charter.

Posted February 05, 2015
I am so disappointed..... so disappointed. I hate that I put my children here. The teachers are good, but I have no idea why they would stay. The founders are so far beyond unproffesional.... never experienced anything like this. Im seriously at a loss. Please dont take your children here.
6 people found this helpful

Posted August 27, 2014
We are extremely proud of what our students have accomplished, the enormous parental support, the dedication from our teachers, and of course, the tremendous hard work from all our wonderful students. The Department of Education gives every school PRACTICE AIMS TESTS which every school uses. Our tests like in all schools, remain locked up until the first day of testing. Thank you to all of the parents who informed and congratulated us about the report in the Arizona Republic! Based on information provided to them from the Arizona Department of Education, they have named Crown School #1 Charter School in the Phoenix Metro Area! :) :) :)

Posted August 26, 2014
Someone wrote a comment about the AIMS scores, let me tell you as a former teacher there. The teachers look at the AIMS test before they give it to their students (They are not allowed to look at the tests). Then they go back to their classes and redo their lesson plans and teach what is on the AIMS test. So that is BS on the scores for this school. Trust me, I know.
6 people found this helpful

Crown Charter School
12450 W Maryland Ave, Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified Crown Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crown Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 159 reviews. Top