Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

My child is doing great! He's been here for three years already. 2nd graders are learning multiplication, division, cursive, semantics and spelling. Much more to list here. When I have a concern, they are quick to take action. If he misbehaves, he is corrected. They're fair and do a great job with our children. They also handle bullying very well and will not tolerate it. Keep up the good work!

My son was just accepted into Kindergarten for the next school year. My son didn't want to participate in the assessment at first. Dr. TC was so sweet and took my son under her wing. She took him around the campus and introduced him to the teachers and staff. She made him feel right at home. My son said his favorite part of the assessment was all the nice teachers and staff. He keeps asking me when he can come back and see the nice teachers. Thank you Crown School for making us feel right at home.

At Crown Charter School, we develop well rounded academic and activities to help our students grown and learn to become compassionate and caring people. We recently took our students to the Wildlife World Zoo, and each child beamed with excitement to observe their favorite animals within their habitats. Each child was able to ask questions, and learn new things about our earths animals. The students would mention how wonderful it was to be able to see, enjoy, and learn about each of the different animals, and visually see what is inside their "natural" habitat. While on the trip, they were conscious of their noise level and respect towards the staff and animals at the zoo. Because of our caring and educating techniques, these children are applying their school rules to the rules they live outside of our campus.

This week our kindergartners went to the zoo. This is always a fun and exciting trip for us every year. With so much help from our parent chaperons, the joy and excitement on those little faces brought so much joy to our hearts. THANK YOU PARENTS! They loved so many exhibits. They said they didn't know there were so many different kinds of monkeys. They were ecstatic that the white tiger was right in front of them and jumping up on the fence for them to see. This is one of many wonderful things that our school does for our children and every year the excitement builds more and more. Now to end the year with WACKY TACKY AND GRADUATION!!! :)

This was my first year teaching at Crown Charter School, and it has been an amazing year! My second graders and I embark on a new adventure every single day. The amount of fun my students have while learning, is a beautiful sight to see! Recently, we went on a field trip to the Arizona Science Center. In preparation for this trip my second graders learned all about the brain and their digestive system. As I began both these lessons, my students were sitting on the mat, titling forward eager to hear what I was going to say next. On the day of our field trip, every student was excited to learn more and see different things. When we arrived at the science center, they were excitedly yelling out, "We learned that!", or "Look at this"!. As a teacher, I was overwhelmed with joy watching my students run around with such excitement to learn more. I truly believe that the way we focus each and every lesson around having fun, makes a huge difference in the way our students learn. I love coming to work each and every day. I leave work with a smile on my face knowing my students learned something new, but also had fun!

Develops character: Strongly agree

First Grade just went to the Wild Life World Zoo this week. They were mesmerized by all the underwater creatures and different types of fish. Our children couldn't wait to get to the sea lions exhibit. The train ride was awesome our students had the opportunity to get up close and personal with the animals in their habitat. It was a successful day at the zoo.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Only school I've ever heard of that takes a child to a lower grade mid year. Most schools try to help child achieve goals and if can't by end of year will repeat. This school will not attempt just put back mid and and say sorry just to hard for this child.

Amount of homework: Disagree

They don't give homework, they feel students should do work at school, but when child struggles, parents can not help because have no idea what they are working on. When ask for samples they don't work with parents to move forward. Childs best interest not at hand.

Unstable. They go through teachers like crazy. They do well with younger students. They should get rid of teaching 6th grade all together and maybe bring in pre-school. Older kids classes are a joke. If you want to loose your mind with owner send your kids here.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My child was "excluded" from playing with a trio of students from the other teacher's 1st grade class on the playground, and his feelings were hurt. I mentioned it to his teacher. Wouldn't you know that BOTH first grade teachers called me the same day to address the issue and it was resolved the very next day in a very tasteful manner.

Last modified Crown Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.