Litchfield Park, AZ
Before care: Yes
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

We will have a school open house Sunday, October 19, from 1-4 pm. Call me if you have any questions, 623 935 4690 x126.
August 14, 2014

Posted August 30, 2014
My son has been successful at Trinity! He has attended since he was four. I like their personalized teaching approach. He always feels special!

Posted August 30, 2014
My son has attended Trinity since he was 4 years old. He will complete 8th grade this year. Trinity is his second home. If 9-12 grades were offered we would definitely stay for another four years!!!!!

Posted August 21, 2014
My daughter loves attending Trinity Lutheran School! She has received an excellent education so far.

Posted April 02, 2014
We never expected to attend to Trinity Lutheran. I thank God daily for putting Trinity into our lives. We have been Blessed. Trinity is a school centered around Christ, community, curriculum, commitment., and communication. Christ is the heart, the peace, and the head of Trinity. He is present, and actively guiding the decisions, the actions of the school and its staff. Trinity is a community of families working together for the good of the school and the good of Christ. The curriculum is set at the HCD, pushing the children to achieve, to develop a love of learning. Pupils are prepared for the future, academically and spiritually. Teachers, families, and the church are committed to Trinity; it shows daily through preparation, volunteer service, and financial support. Finally, communication is taken seriously. The principal and teachers are easily reached by phone or email; dialogue is open. Via Gradelink and the school website, parents are kept abreast of grades and school happenings. My daughter graduates this year. After 28 continuous years of elementary school, I can honestly say Trinity is the best I've experienced. We have been Blessed.

Posted March 29, 2014
Trinity Lutheran is a great Christian School. My three children have attended since preschool and my oldest it in middle school now. The teachers are caring and attentive. Other families are amazing. Education is wonderful. But above all, I love that my kids get to learn that Jesus is in everything they do everyday. He is part of their studies, sports, discipline, play...everything! Nothing else is more important than that. :)

Posted March 27, 2014
My son is currently in preschool at Trinity and my daughter went to preschool here as well. We love Trinity, their preschool program is wonderful. It starts at 2 years old and the children do not have to be potty trained which is great! The teachers are great, the campus is safe, clean and very friendly. We love Trinity Preschool.

Posted October 30, 2012
This school is the way school should be. The teachers are all compassionate and excellent examples of how we need to be courteous and kind to everyone. The class size is small and in addition there are teacher helpers so that each child receives a lot of one on one time if needed. The environment is open and welcoming with high parent involvement. We unfortunately only attended for one year due to a military move but I wish we could package the school and take it with us. Since there is preschool and elementary, it was convenient for both of my kids to attend. I was always treated with loving kindness by all the staff and saw the principal out and walking around all the time giving children high fives. Trinity is an unbeatable place for God centered learning, fun, and grace and well worth the investment!

Posted July 19, 2012
Thoroughly impressed for this school. Although you will pay for it. There was only a single teacher i was unhappy with, the rest were phenominal. The principal and admin staff are unbelievably responsive. My kids attended for 4 full years, unfortunately it was no longer affordable, otherwise they would still be attending. Parent involvement is excellent as well, take the time and get to know the other parents, it is well worth your while. Where else can you find enough parents to fully staff and drive kids to all of the field trips, they dont have a bus. Negatives: Ever increasing cost, After School care is also expensive, no bussing anywhere, constant feeling that the school is trying to milk money through 1000 different fund raisers per year.

Posted March 03, 2012
Trinity Lutheral School has been an amazing school for my kids! The curriculum is very advanced and kids learn and grow in a great religious environment.Trinity is one of the best choices in Kissimmee for a private school!!

Posted October 02, 2011
I love taking my children to Trinity every day. This school has been a blessing to my children and our family. The welcoming and close knit communittee spirit that I have found here, is like no other school I know. I thank God for this great gift.

Trinity Lutheran School
830 East Plaza Circle, Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 86 reviews. Top