Litchfield Park, AZ

School Official Point of View

Open House 1/25/2015, 1-4 pm
January 21, 2015

Posted April 15, 2015
We have been at Trinity for 3 years. We are continually impressed by the dedication of every single teacher and staff member. The PTO board is extremely active as well when it comes to finding ways to improve the school. Our children are flourishing and are consistently challenged. Teachers immediately work to squash any type of bullying or perceived mistreatment. In short, it's not tolerated. We made the right choice 3 years ago and feel we are blessed having this school as an option for our family.

Posted March 26, 2015
We have two kids at Trinity, and we, as parents, LOVE what they have learned in the ten years they have attended the school. The teachers are amazing and have a sincere heart for each student individually. Trinity has a strong community of students, teachers and parents, and we believe our children are who they are because of the solid guidance and love the teachers have given them throughout the years. We highly recommend Trinity as a place of love and learning if you are looking for a solid, Christian-based school for your child.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted March 06, 2015
First of all teachers do not have to be certified to work at this school! There have been many instances from various parents expressing their child was being bullied and nothing was changed until parents were very irate with the teachers and administrative staff for not handling it after the first instance. There are a LOT of cliques at this school! Next, there is NO diversity at this campus! Although they are Christian, there is no mention of different religious beliefs or racial cultures. In the last year the comments were made "Don't play with the colored boy or We can't play with you because you are brown. " Lastly, the cost for the school is WAY too high! Some assignments are merely taken from online, there are no standards or objectives posted on the board or anywhere for parents, and the curriculum that is stated as being used is not in fact being used. DO NOT PUT YOUR CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL!! No child should have to suffer bullying or racism in a Christian school and then be behind when moved to a different school mid year.

Trinity Lutheran School

Posted January 21, 2015
- a school leader
Open House 1/25/2015, 1-4 pm

Posted January 21, 2015
My daughter is in 2nd grade at Trinity, and has been there since preschool. The teachers that we have encountered are top notch, and seem to genuinely care about their students. Our son has just started preschool there as well, and it's nice that he has had the same teachers my daughter did. The turnover is low, which is nice because you really get to know all the staff, and they know you! The feeling from the staff on campus is very welcoming, nurturing, and inviting. It is pricey though, and as much as we would like for both of our children to stay at Trinity, we are just not sure how long we can keep up with the financial commitment? If you can afford it, and want your children in a Christian based, higher learning environment then Trinity is excellent!

Posted August 30, 2014
My son has been successful at Trinity! He has attended since he was four. I like their personalized teaching approach. He always feels special!

Posted August 30, 2014
My son has attended Trinity since he was 4 years old. He will complete 8th grade this year. Trinity is his second home. If 9-12 grades were offered we would definitely stay for another four years!!!!!

Posted August 21, 2014
My daughter loves attending Trinity Lutheran School! She has received an excellent education so far.

Posted April 02, 2014
We never expected to attend to Trinity Lutheran. I thank God daily for putting Trinity into our lives. We have been Blessed. Trinity is a school centered around Christ, community, curriculum, commitment., and communication. Christ is the heart, the peace, and the head of Trinity. He is present, and actively guiding the decisions, the actions of the school and its staff. Trinity is a community of families working together for the good of the school and the good of Christ. The curriculum is set at the HCD, pushing the children to achieve, to develop a love of learning. Pupils are prepared for the future, academically and spiritually. Teachers, families, and the church are committed to Trinity; it shows daily through preparation, volunteer service, and financial support. Finally, communication is taken seriously. The principal and teachers are easily reached by phone or email; dialogue is open. Via Gradelink and the school website, parents are kept abreast of grades and school happenings. My daughter graduates this year. After 28 continuous years of elementary school, I can honestly say Trinity is the best I've experienced. We have been Blessed.

Trinity Lutheran School 4

Posted March 29, 2014
Trinity Lutheran is a great Christian School. My three children have attended since preschool and my oldest it in middle school now. The teachers are caring and attentive. Other families are amazing. Education is wonderful. But above all, I love that my kids get to learn that Jesus is in everything they do everyday. He is part of their studies, sports, discipline, play...everything! Nothing else is more important than that. :)

Trinity Lutheran School
830 East Plaza Circle, Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 79 reviews. Top