PK-5 & Ungraded
Litchfield Park, AZ

Posted December 02, 2013
This is an awesome school with a wonderful new principal. I am glad that out of district variances are controlled to prevent overcrowding.

Posted April 05, 2013
my son did 1st and 2nd grade here and i am sad that we moved out of district and did not stay for 3rd! We had amazing teachers, admin and staff all around great school. Less focus on group scores and more focus on each individual childs needs!

Barbara B. Robey Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2012
My two boys had started their education at this school, 1 currently in 1st grade, 1 in 3rd. My husband and I who are both active duty military moved recently and I submitted a variance that they get to stay at this school till the end of the school year so we did not have to change everything in their lives all at once. The school denied our variance, my kids are well behaved and do not miss school at all. They gave us 3 days to find a new scool which included finding a new daycare as well. They have no concern for your children and only see them as a number or a possiblity of getting money. I've never seen a school try to get so much money from parents for absolutely nothing. Not even fundraisers they just ask for donations constantly. My kids hardly ever had homework, my 1st grader had more than my 3rd grader. I am upset at how the school handled our variance but ultimately pleased with being forced to change schools and get away from this one. I would not recommend this school to anyone, go to a charter school!

Posted May 29, 2011
This school is wonderful. The staff know my child on a first name basis; and she has required extra services from the school which has more than provided the care for her.

Barbara B. Robey Elementary School 4

Posted April 15, 2011
My daughter has attended Barbara B. Robey elementary school since Kindergarten and she will be starting 4th grade there in the Fall. She has loved it there every single year, and I've been mostly pleased with her teachers, especially for 1st and 3rd grades. This school stresses high expectations in academics, but they also provide many extra-curricular activities, way more than any area schools. The principal and other staff members are open and available, and having the actual Mrs. Barbara B. Robey there is the icing on the cake! She's a role model to all of the students. I think this school can only get better and better in the coming years.

Posted March 11, 2011
This is an outstanding school where teachers really go the extra mile for students. My child has responded beautifully to the systematic phonics program and is a solid reader. This was not the case in a previous school and district. There is a great community feel at Barbara Robey.

Barbara B. Robey Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
The teachers and staff have made it an exceptional environment for our children. I can't say enought about the dedication from principal Ms Wisner and Barbara Robey herself! So lucky to have comfort in the learning my son is receiving from the entire Robey Staff!

Barbara B. Robey Elementary School 0

Posted March 21, 2010
My daughter has attended this school for 2 years now. She is now in 1st grade and we are really happy overall with everything about this school. Her teacher is wonderful and ALL the staff and principal are very nice and caring for each student. Thi biggest thing I love is the emphasis on respect and politeness this school teaches. A lot of schools in this area are lacking this and have problems with bullying. This school has a zero tollerance policey on bullying, and that alone makes it worth having my child there. I feel that she is in safe hands when I drop her off each day.

Posted September 24, 2009
This is an excellent school!!! Our son completed half of third grade and has now started 4th grade and he loves it. This is only the second school that he has attended, and everyone there was very welcoming when he got there!! Thank you for everything that you are doing.

Barbara B. Robey Elementary School 1

Posted August 29, 2009
I just pulled my daughter out of this school. She was attending kindergarten. Very unhappy with the security and having problems with teachers and front office. Secretary really does not know her stuff I agree with another parent that wrote this. So very very unhappy and daughter was very upset at this school. Cannot even began to explain how all of this was uncalled for. Hope this school gets it together for everyone else's children.

Barbara B. Robey Elementary School
5340 N. Wigwam Creek Blvd, Litchfield Park, AZ  85340
Last modified Barbara B. Robey Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barbara B. Robey Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top