Bad
Good

The teachers are super friendly and accommodating. This school has a lot to offer my children who all have different learning styles. They provide reading and math groups to all students regardless if they are high or low! I love all there is to offer.

I have 3 children at Barbara Robey. The faculty here is awesome, and so are the students! Very friendly and inviting. I go to breakfast with my children often, and everyone has always welcomed me on campus. The children are very polite as well, they will hold the door for you, and say good morning. The campus is very secure, locking all gates at the beginning of school, and after the last half an hour. I do wish there was a little more communication between teachers and parents, especially with my child who has an IEP, but overall, my family is extremely happy with Barbara Robey.

This is an awesome school with a wonderful new principal. I am glad that out of district variances are controlled to prevent overcrowding.

my son did 1st and 2nd grade here and i am sad that we moved out of district and did not stay for 3rd! We had amazing teachers, admin and staff all around great school. Less focus on group scores and more focus on each individual childs needs!

My two boys had started their education at this school, 1 currently in 1st grade, 1 in 3rd. My husband and I who are both active duty military moved recently and I submitted a variance that they get to stay at this school till the end of the school year so we did not have to change everything in their lives all at once. The school denied our variance, my kids are well behaved and do not miss school at all. They gave us 3 days to find a new scool which included finding a new daycare as well. They have no concern for your children and only see them as a number or a possiblity of getting money. I've never seen a school try to get so much money from parents for absolutely nothing. Not even fundraisers they just ask for donations constantly. My kids hardly ever had homework, my 1st grader had more than my 3rd grader. I am upset at how the school handled our variance but ultimately pleased with being forced to change schools and get away from this one. I would not recommend this school to anyone, go to a charter school!

This school is wonderful. The staff know my child on a first name basis; and she has required extra services from the school which has more than provided the care for her.

My daughter has attended Barbara B. Robey elementary school since Kindergarten and she will be starting 4th grade there in the Fall. She has loved it there every single year, and I've been mostly pleased with her teachers, especially for 1st and 3rd grades. This school stresses high expectations in academics, but they also provide many extra-curricular activities, way more than any area schools. The principal and other staff members are open and available, and having the actual Mrs. Barbara B. Robey there is the icing on the cake! She's a role model to all of the students. I think this school can only get better and better in the coming years.

This is an outstanding school where teachers really go the extra mile for students. My child has responded beautifully to the systematic phonics program and is a solid reader. This was not the case in a previous school and district. There is a great community feel at Barbara Robey.

The teachers and staff have made it an exceptional environment for our children. I can't say enought about the dedication from principal Ms Wisner and Barbara Robey herself! So lucky to have comfort in the learning my son is receiving from the entire Robey Staff!

My daughter has attended this school for 2 years now. She is now in 1st grade and we are really happy overall with everything about this school. Her teacher is wonderful and ALL the staff and principal are very nice and caring for each student. Thi biggest thing I love is the emphasis on respect and politeness this school teaches. A lot of schools in this area are lacking this and have problems with bullying. This school has a zero tollerance policey on bullying, and that alone makes it worth having my child there. I feel that she is in safe hands when I drop her off each day.

Last modified Barbara B. Robey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.