Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted January 21, 2016
Mrs. Proper (PE) Thank you for making PE so much fun. The kids love you and I love the fitness goals that you help them to achieve. Way to go!

Posted January 21, 2016
LOVE this school!! Ms. Brewer and her staff have transformed Roadrunner. This is a school that really believes in building strong positive relationships with parents and kids. They have opened up a beautiful "Community Resource" room that allows community members a place to have access to computers, software programs and the internet. They also have amazing after school programs like Martial Arts, Intro to Film, Art, Wright Flight and Robotics. Great school!

Posted June 08, 2015
Really nice school. The negative reviews made me worry so I went and talked to them and to Estes. I had my kids at Legacy but the drive is too much. The principal was very honest and open with me. She answered all of my questions and addressed concerns that I had. She is great. The staff was wonderful too. I talked to some of my neighbors who have kids there and they really like it. As far as the bad reviews, honestly those people sound like they have a personal axe to grind. There are some people that you can never make happy.

Posted June 08, 2015
Great School!!! My daughter attended from 2nd thru 6th grade and now my son is in Kinder there. The staff is great. The principal and her staff are wonderfull. The school has been completely re done in the last year. It looks brand new. Each room has the newest technology.My kids loved this school and the staff as well. That tells you something.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 08, 2015
Great staff. Very dedicated. I often times see my daughters teachers at her rodeo events to cheer her on. My kids LOVE their teachers!

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 08, 2015
Accountability. Students are held to a high standard in this school. The staff attends professional development to learn better ways to encourage children. Discipline is not a cure all. Sometimes a different approach works better and they do a good job of using these as teachable moments. Helping a student to understand how their actions effect others impacts them and can turn behaviors around.

Posted June 08, 2015
Great school! I have 2 kids and they both love this school. They have monthly awards for the Ben's Bells Kind Kid, the celebrate academic achievement and work to develop positive character traits in students. They have supported my students and my family through alot. The difference in the last few years is huge! Great leadership and great teachers. Love this school!!

Posted November 16, 2014
I attended this school from k- 5th grade and had a wonderful experience. I recently enrolled my daughter there for kindergarten and she loves it! I have been extremely pleased with roadrunner and wouldn't want my children anywhere else! Myself and a few other parents volunteer when possible but I would love to see more parents involved in their children's education. The students love when we come in and it's a very rewarding experience for the parent as well. Unlike some of the surrounding districts they still have music , computer class and p.e. and most importantly a library with an amazing librarian Mr. Ash! I volunteered during this year's book fair and had a blast working with him :) I also really like the way p.e. is taught at this school and the activities they do. My daughter struggles with some weight issues and since enrolled here is already getting better and comes home wanting to do activities she learned in her p.e. class! As for her general education she is one of the youngest in her class and is making straight a's. I couldn't be happier with roadrunner and am very thankful for all of the extremely dedicated staff members. :)

Roadrunner Elementary School 4

Posted June 22, 2014
My sons' teachers were always supportive and receptive to having me volunteer in their classrooms. The problem was that so few parents seemed available to help while following acceptable behaviors all the time. A parent should not bring their younger children to the school while they are there to volunteer. It disrupts the learning in the classroom. When I was unable to volunteer in the classroom teachers were happy to send work home for me to help with. The school has so many family nights throughout the school year that it really is up to the families just how involved they would like to be in the Roadrunner community. We attended math night, reading night, the birthday celebration, book fairs, graduation, Kind Kids celebrations, and many other activities that were available to families. The Roadrunner staff members are welcoming and helpful whenever I go into the school. I am happy to send my children to Roadrunner.

Roadrunner Elementary School 2

Posted June 22, 2014
The people whom work there DO NOT allow you to become involved with your childs Education and like to LIE TO PARENTS! Know and understand your right as a parent to become more involved with your childs Educational Needs!

16651 W. Calle Carmela, Marana, AZ  85653
Last modified Roadrunner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roadrunner Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top