Maricopa, AZ
Students enrolled: 1,497

Posted February 21, 2013
This school has shown impressive improvement and I am thrilled to she what step they are going to take in the future.

Maricopa High School 1

Posted July 17, 2012
Horrible school it needs work my child came home everyday crying because she was bullied staff never did anything about it. So I took her out of school.

Maricopa High School 4

Posted June 26, 2012
i will be going into my Sophomore year and over all this school has had there up's and down's. They have improves a lot since i moved out here and they still are improving there education process is good and they have a good after school program there sports are great. The teachers are caring and are there for you when you need them. All my teachers that i had my freshman year were so nice and awesome especially my english teacher. she has helped me with my writing and it keeps getting better and exciting maricopa high school is a fantastic high school.

Maricopa High School 2

Posted May 08, 2012
This school needs a great deal of help, from fairness, equality and academics.. So glad we are done! I would never send another child there!

Maricopa High School 4

Posted October 15, 2011
This high school is GREAT! I'm a freshman and I'm loving everyday. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are super nice! Junior: "So you're a sophomore?" Me:"No, Freshman." Junior:"It's all cool, what do you have next hour?" They're really friendly. Bus transportation - FREE! Teachers are great! I have the best teachers in the world right now. I just received my report card in the mail 2 days ago with a 4.00 GPA. The spirit that the school has is amazing! Every Friday is spirit day where a lot of people celebrate in the cafeteria. Pep rallies are always fun to go to. The buildings and computers are new and everyone walks around with a fresh feeling. Lockers are provided as well! The new gym,weight room, and locker room looks fantastic! The arts performing building is in construction and is also looking very nice. Overall this school is awesome! Go Rams!!!

Posted October 05, 2011
MHS has been such a great choice for my child. After conteplating on wheter or not to send him to Tempe we chose to stay close to home. Thank goodness! The staff has been great and they are already preparing him for college in the 9th grade! We couldn't be happier and our student is suceeding and has excelled on Aims after 3 years at a maricopa middle school. I support MUSD and their staff!

Posted August 19, 2011
I love Maricopa High school. My kids are happy and there are great kids and teachers. Just a great place.

Posted August 27, 2009

Maricopa High School 3

Posted July 13, 2009

Maricopa High School 2

Posted December 02, 2008

Maricopa High School
45012 W. Honeycutt Ave., Maricopa, AZ  85139
Last modified Maricopa High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maricopa High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top