PK-5 & Ungraded
Maricopa, AZ

Posted August 04, 2014
We are so happy with Santa Rosa Elementary! The small class sizes, great Teachers and wonderful office staff make it a pleasure to walk the campus. My kids are both excelling educationally and LOVE coming to school each day!

Posted August 04, 2014
Santa Rosa is a great school! I love their small classroom sizes and the teachers seem to really put in an extra effort to make sure their students are motivated and try their hardest.

Posted May 01, 2014
Great staff, and amazing teacher and kids loving going to school and love their teachers.

Posted May 01, 2014
Great school, the staff is so welcoming and amazing teachers. My kids love attending school.

Posted May 18, 2013
I'm very impressed with this school. My son is enrolled here and the staff is excellent and seem to really care about the children. The new principle seems to be well like by the parents and children. She is outside every morning waving as each kid is dropped off.

Santa Rosa Elementary School 3

Posted November 29, 2012
the teachers are good the principal could be ok but they let groups of kids bully other kids till they get mad then they get in trouble and the bullys just get to keep bullying kids we went in and talked to the principal a couple times sent emails all over but they will do nothing one kid evin threatened to stab my daughter and she hits my daughter all the time if my daughter tells she gets in trouble her self i got a appointment with a lawer in a week

Santa Rosa Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2012
So far I've had two children attend Santa Rosa. They both have done really well. One of my children is in middle school and continues to thrive. I think the school and the teachers are great. If I have a questions or concerns I can always count that the teachers and principa will respond. Other parents should quit complaining and be more proactive in their childrens education. Maybe that way the children will do better. Get involved with the PTO. I think that a lot of parents expect teachers and schools to be miracle workers.

Santa Rosa Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2011
If you are looking for a drill Sargent for a principal or a military feel to the school then by all means come here. I've had my child here for 4 years now and this is by far the worse shape its been in. Our kids have NO fun, there is no interaction between students and principal, raising money for PTO is more important then recognizing our students hard work. There are some of the most dedicated teachers I've met at this school but their morale is slowly disappearing. My child actually asked if he can attend a new school after the Christmas holidays, really sad. My youngest calls the principal a witch and anytime her name is mentioned cowards and hides. Not a good atmosphere at all.

Santa Rosa Elementary School 1

Posted August 21, 2011
Oh my, what a mess! Not sure what this district is thinking. Another new principle this year and the worse one yet. Teachers were RIF'ed at the beginning of summer and new teachers were brought in. Now after two weeks of school more teachers are being transfered and classes are being merged. Just what we need, large class sizes, no specials, poor teachers and another poor leader. My kids do not enjoy going to school anymore and I do not enjoy or even want to volunteer. If you have a chance choose one of the other schools in the district. This one will take a lot of time to go back to how it used to be a few years ago.

Santa Rosa Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2011
I decided to give this school one more year. I think that was a mistake! Last year, with the inexperienced principal things were not running smoothly. This year, however, the principal that was hired is even worse!! this lady doesn't walk out of her office; my daughter thinks she is the meanest person in the school. I am very dissapointed with santa Rosa. we miss Mr. Abel!

Santa Rosa Elementary School
21400 N. Santa Rosa Dr., Maricopa, AZ  85239
Last modified Santa Rosa Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Rosa Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 64 reviews. Top