Posted August 02, 2014
Saddleback Elementary is a wonderful school. The environment is welcoming and the staff goes above and beyond to help. My children have attended Saddleback for 4 years. They look forward to meeting their new teacher and new friends every school year. I appreciate the dedication of the staff and the commitment they've made to help my children excel academically

Posted May 01, 2014
We've had wonderful teachers for my son while at this school! Principal active on campus, and swift to address concerns.

Posted March 06, 2013
I am very pleased with this school. I have three children attending and all have good teachers. No problem with communication, lots of activities, active PTO. The office staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and actually remembered my kids names after only one day! No complaints.

Saddleback Elementary School 2

Posted April 25, 2011
It's sad when your children request to go to another school because of the lack of challenges available to them or teachers who won't talk with you about issues they are having. My presence it known on the campus and I am always available to address the issues with the children in order to support both the teacher and the child. I was a sad day when Mrs. Amick left.

Saddleback Elementary School 3

Posted April 24, 2011
My two children went there two years ago, the teachers were great. One day I asked my kids how the principal was and they could not tell me anything. We didn't even know what she looked like until the yearbook came out. We changed schools the year after. Also my oldest didn't get her AIMS scores, and neither did anyone else in her class.

Posted August 26, 2010
Saddleback (SBE) is the absolute best. I LOVE this school, teachers,& administration. I m zoned for MES & have filed a boundary request for the past 2 years for SBE. I saw a comment referencing the principal dissolving the PTO Coming from experience, parents don t always behave professionally on a PTO. Sometimes THAT is what is best for students, staff, & parents. For the comment posted about never seeing her- Well, I see her every day almost without fail & I don t even go into the building each day. When I pick my children up she is always at the parent pick-up ensuring the kids safety. However, if you do not make the time to volunteer & step on campus it would make it rather hard to see her. I can t imagine any parent going on campus regularly missing her; she seems to ALWAYS be there. We LOVE Saddleback!

Saddleback Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2010
I am NOT very happy with the staff at Saddelback. I had an issue with my child. I got no response at all. I could not even tell you what the principal looks like, for the principal is yet to be seen. However I do appreciate my childs teacher, who took the time to address my concerns.

Posted July 13, 2010
My daughter loves going here. The staff is great, very professioal, and she learns so much. She always has great behavior there, never once got in trouble or had any problems with naughty students. I think that the review posted about the unattentive pricipal should not be taken seriously. Especially since it is coming from someone that cannot use proper grammer. Go Saddleback!

Posted March 24, 2010

Saddleback Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I am a Grandmother who has Guardianship of three children whom I pulled from MES and placed with Saddleback Elementary. I cannot begin to tell you how much the children advanced this past year with the caring and loving teachers and staff. They are coming back!

Saddleback Elementary School
18600 N. Porter Road, Maricopa, AZ  85239
Last modified Saddleback Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saddleback Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top