Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Have nothing bad to say, so far. Teachers seem to be fair and caring and go above and beyond.

Amount of homework: Agree

I feel it's just right, how else will they learn if it's not repetitive, teacher explains new topic during day and student repeats it with homework. How else would teacher know student understands.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Grandson attends this school and he's shown a wonderful difference with his syblings, he's careing, honest and extremely fair.

Teachers work well with parent concerns and treat children equal. Teachers go above and beyond.

Saddleback Elementary is a wonderful school. The environment is welcoming and the staff goes above and beyond to help. My children have attended Saddleback for 4 years. They look forward to meeting their new teacher and new friends every school year. I appreciate the dedication of the staff and the commitment they've made to help my children excel academically

We've had wonderful teachers for my son while at this school! Principal active on campus, and swift to address concerns.

I am very pleased with this school. I have three children attending and all have good teachers. No problem with communication, lots of activities, active PTO. The office staff is incredibly friendly and helpful and actually remembered my kids names after only one day! No complaints.

It's sad when your children request to go to another school because of the lack of challenges available to them or teachers who won't talk with you about issues they are having. My presence it known on the campus and I am always available to address the issues with the children in order to support both the teacher and the child. I was a sad day when Mrs. Amick left.

My two children went there two years ago, the teachers were great. One day I asked my kids how the principal was and they could not tell me anything. We didn't even know what she looked like until the yearbook came out. We changed schools the year after. Also my oldest didn't get her AIMS scores, and neither did anyone else in her class.

Saddleback (SBE) is the absolute best. I LOVE this school, teachers,& administration. I m zoned for MES & have filed a boundary request for the past 2 years for SBE. I saw a comment referencing the principal dissolving the PTO Coming from experience, parents don t always behave professionally on a PTO. Sometimes THAT is what is best for students, staff, & parents. For the comment posted about never seeing her- Well, I see her every day almost without fail & I don t even go into the building each day. When I pick my children up she is always at the parent pick-up ensuring the kids safety. However, if you do not make the time to volunteer & step on campus it would make it rather hard to see her. I can t imagine any parent going on campus regularly missing her; she seems to ALWAYS be there. We LOVE Saddleback!

Last modified Saddleback Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.