Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted August 05, 2016
Thank you Mrs. Jenkins for being such an inspiration in my daughters education! Thank you for pushing her to do 100% in all she does.

Posted August 05, 2016
We have been living here in Maricopa a little over a year. My daughters first year was First grade. I loved it. I loved how her teacher challenged her and encouraged her to do 100% on everything she does! Her grades were exceptional and she loves going there. The staff is so helpful and very kind! Her principle is great and overall I'm very please with Butterfield!

Posted June 07, 2016
Butterfield has been an exceptional school for my 2 sons. The school has a great administration team, as well as teachers who challenge and care about each student. I have been impressed with the academics of the school, as well as the way the school displays an abundance of school spirit. I feel lucky we found such a great school in our community!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted March 17, 2016
My son went from 1st to 4th so far and every teacher was wonderful except his 4th grade teacher . My daughter also went from 5th and 6th grade and loved the teachers .

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 17, 2016
I just love the teachers , staff, etc . They are always trying to be fair if there's a problem & the best teacher in that school is Mrs Witte!

Posted March 17, 2016
My two children attended there and everyone was great except for one 4th grade teacher I wasn't happy with but for the most part it was an exceptional school.

Butterfield Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2015
The staff is HORRIBLE. One example, after a certain teacher/volunteer closes the main drop off lane early, instead of letting parents drop off directly in front of the school (you know, where it'd be safe) they have parents drop off in the middle of the front parking lot. Now that it dawned on them it's not safe they want parents to park and walk their kids up. Common sense would help this school but even then they'd hardly deserve an "average" rating.

Butterfield Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2015
False grades. This school is only collecting money off invalid info. Teachers help students with tests or allow corrections to be made from home. Students getting A and B grades that can't read. Outrageous

Posted December 17, 2013
My children have gone to school here since it opened and we love it at Butterfield. Yes, many teachers and admin have been there, but the school has been improving its scores year after year! The teachers and staff are fantastic and my children have excelled here!

Butterfield Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2013
My kids have been going to this school the last 4 years. I use to LOVE it!! Now, the principal has left and some of the best teachers left as well. I do believe that the 5 out of 10 appropriately describes not only the academics, the teaching and admin staff, but the over all quality of the school. This is so sad and will be bittersweet as my children will not be returning there next year with how this school has just gone down hill.

43800 West Honeycutt Rd, Maricopa, AZ  85239
Last modified Butterfield Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.