K-5 & Ungraded
Maricopa, AZ

Posted December 17, 2013
My children have gone to school here since it opened and we love it at Butterfield. Yes, many teachers and admin have been there, but the school has been improving its scores year after year! The teachers and staff are fantastic and my children have excelled here!

Butterfield Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2013
My kids have been going to this school the last 4 years. I use to LOVE it!! Now, the principal has left and some of the best teachers left as well. I do believe that the 5 out of 10 appropriately describes not only the academics, the teaching and admin staff, but the over all quality of the school. This is so sad and will be bittersweet as my children will not be returning there next year with how this school has just gone down hill.

Posted January 12, 2012
My two sons have been thriving at Butterfield. They are challenged and have have teachers who not only care about their academic growth but also shaping the kind of men they will become. In their years there, there have been a couple of disappointing teachers but those in each case my concerns were met with genuine concern and proactive management. My boys are in great hands with the staff at Butterfield and I trust them entirely to educate and look after the most incredible gifts I will ever have. The sense of community has been incredible! As a parent, my job is to educate and shape my sons with my active involvement and I am so happy that for the 7 hours they are at school, I can trust that they are being taught solid academic instruction and character traits that will prepare them for life!

Posted September 01, 2011
My daughter is new at this school this year. Now that it has been about a month I do have to say this the best school she has gone to. If I have questions or problem they take care of you right away with no problem. Everyone I have talk to has been very nice. They know what they are doing and understand as a parent that your child safety is number one. I believe they have all the children at this school safety number one... I will be taking my child back to this school next year.

Butterfield Elementary School 3

Posted May 06, 2011
My child is new to Butterfield this year. We were welcomed and found the principal and office staff friendly. We have been disappointed with comunication between the school and home. We do not have any idea how our child is doing until we receive her reportcard. By then it is too late for us to provide her with needed support at home. Our child likes her teacher and classmates although she does tell us the teacher yells at the class. We haven't had opportunities to meet other parents at the school. I am disappointed that my child does not receive Tech training due to budget constraints. I feel this is too important to the childrens future to be excluded from their education. The classrooms should all have computers in them for student use. My older grown children had computers intheir classrooms 20 years ago. There must be ways to get the community to help out with things like this or funraisers to be held. Here is hoping for a much better school year, next year (2011-2012).

Posted April 01, 2011
Butterfield is a great school. I have 3 students that attend and truly enjoy their teachers and receive a quality education. As a parent it is nice knowing your students wake up excited for school.

Posted May 25, 2010
Dodi, so far this year this school has been terrific!! The principal has been great to work with and communicate with. My daughters teacher has been terrific. I will give them a 7 in all areas of ratings. Mama D

Butterfield Elementary School 0

Posted May 04, 2010
My kids love their teachers and I feel that they truly do care!

Posted May 03, 2010
This school has great teachers and staff. my son loves it.

Butterfield Elementary School 0

Posted May 03, 2010
I love Butterfield because it has a great group of teachers! Although we are a fairly new school we are very proud of the way things have gone over the two years.

Butterfield Elementary School
43800 West Honeycutt Road, Maricopa, AZ  85239
Last modified Butterfield Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butterfield Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top