Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted June 07, 2016
Butterfield has been an exceptional school for my 2 sons. The school has a great administration team, as well as teachers who challenge and care about each student. I have been impressed with the academics of the school, as well as the way the school displays an abundance of school spirit. I feel lucky we found such a great school in our community!

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted March 17, 2016
My son went from 1st to 4th so far and every teacher was wonderful except his 4th grade teacher . My daughter also went from 5th and 6th grade and loved the teachers .

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 17, 2016
I just love the teachers , staff, etc . They are always trying to be fair if there's a problem & the best teacher in that school is Mrs Witte!

Posted March 17, 2016
My two children attended there and everyone was great except for one 4th grade teacher I wasn't happy with but for the most part it was an exceptional school.

Butterfield Elementary School 1

Posted December 02, 2015
The staff is HORRIBLE. One example, after a certain teacher/volunteer closes the main drop off lane early, instead of letting parents drop off directly in front of the school (you know, where it'd be safe) they have parents drop off in the middle of the front parking lot. Now that it dawned on them it's not safe they want parents to park and walk their kids up. Common sense would help this school but even then they'd hardly deserve an "average" rating.

Butterfield Elementary School 1

Posted October 26, 2015
False grades. This school is only collecting money off invalid info. Teachers help students with tests or allow corrections to be made from home. Students getting A and B grades that can't read. Outrageous

Posted December 17, 2013
My children have gone to school here since it opened and we love it at Butterfield. Yes, many teachers and admin have been there, but the school has been improving its scores year after year! The teachers and staff are fantastic and my children have excelled here!

Butterfield Elementary School 2

Posted April 02, 2013
My kids have been going to this school the last 4 years. I use to LOVE it!! Now, the principal has left and some of the best teachers left as well. I do believe that the 5 out of 10 appropriately describes not only the academics, the teaching and admin staff, but the over all quality of the school. This is so sad and will be bittersweet as my children will not be returning there next year with how this school has just gone down hill.

Posted January 12, 2012
My two sons have been thriving at Butterfield. They are challenged and have have teachers who not only care about their academic growth but also shaping the kind of men they will become. In their years there, there have been a couple of disappointing teachers but those in each case my concerns were met with genuine concern and proactive management. My boys are in great hands with the staff at Butterfield and I trust them entirely to educate and look after the most incredible gifts I will ever have. The sense of community has been incredible! As a parent, my job is to educate and shape my sons with my active involvement and I am so happy that for the 7 hours they are at school, I can trust that they are being taught solid academic instruction and character traits that will prepare them for life!

Posted September 01, 2011
My daughter is new at this school this year. Now that it has been about a month I do have to say this the best school she has gone to. If I have questions or problem they take care of you right away with no problem. Everyone I have talk to has been very nice. They know what they are doing and understand as a parent that your child safety is number one. I believe they have all the children at this school safety number one... I will be taking my child back to this school next year.

43800 West Honeycutt Rd, Maricopa, AZ  85239
Last modified Butterfield Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.