Public charter
Maricopa, AZ
Before care: Yes

Posted February 14, 2014
I have had my sons here for 4 years now and have grown to appreciate what the school does for the students. Like all schools, there are some teachers who could improve, but nearly all of them are truly invested in the children. Their sports programs are growing all the time and they are making a good mark in the community for being such a small school. I do feel that our society is very weak with the parent involvement, but that's not the school's fault. Parents need to set their priorities to their children and get involved in what they do.

Sequoia Pathway Academy 1

Posted December 11, 2013
I am very disappointed in this school, academically as well as ethics and dedication of teachers.

Posted September 14, 2013
Our family recently moved to Maricopa. We have 1 child in elementary, finding the right school for her was the hardest part. I was recommended Sequoia Pathway and I love it but most importantly my daughter loves it! She is in the 2nd and her teacher couldn't be more better for my daughter. I love the different teaching methods and how I feel so involved even though my husband and I both work full time. Thank you Sequoia for making school fun, exciting and a great place to learn for our princess!

Posted August 29, 2013
My kids have been at Pathway for the last 4 years, the teachers communicate with parents so you know whats going on in the classroom.The principle greets every child by their name in the morning and says good morning. Their motto is every child is known. Drop off and pick up takes a while because the school has no school bus.

Posted May 15, 2013
I am currently an educator at Pathway. I have enjoyed the staff, families and leadership provided by the school. I've worked at other charter schools and this is by far the best place to work. I enjoy each and everyday.

Posted May 07, 2013
Quartz Hill is a fantastic school with hardworking teachers and solid leadership, from the principal. The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the school conditions are top notch. The facilities are maintained meticulously, which help give it a warm feel when you walk the halls. Both me and my wife are educators, so we have first-hand knowledge of other options in the district. to say Quartz Hill is the best school in the Gilbert District, is an understatement. the only exception to this well deserved praise, would be the special needs teacher, who truly is a waste of space. My only assumption is that the district is afraid to fire her as she is on her last year of teaching, so the problem will fix itself. I know of at least 5 families that have filed complaints about this teach, yet no real improvement in performance. My hope is that they will find a suitable replacement for next school year.

Posted November 19, 2012
Awesome school. My children have attended this school for the last 4 years. Their motto is...."where every child is known". Every student is greeted in the morning with a "Good Morning" and a handshake from their principal. A great way to start any students day. Currently, my students are in 6th and 9th grade. I cannot imagine them attending any other school in our area. I have one student that excels and one student that needs continous monitoring and additional help. Both of my students receive individual attention addressing each of their individual needs. The teachers are in constant communication with me in various ways, including e-mail, phone calls and face to face during pick-up and drop off. They also have 24/7 access to their grading system via the internet. All in all, it is a wonderful place to have my children educated.

Sequoia Pathway Academy
19265 N. Porter Rd., Maricopa, AZ  85138
Last modified Sequoia Pathway Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sequoia Pathway Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top