Posted May 31, 2014
We moved to Arizona just in time for our daughter to start kindergarten. We chose the area because of what we had heard about RMRE from other parents. This school is absolutely amazing! The teachers, staff and everyone we interacted with were so kind and caring! We wanted a caring, respectful, and safe school for our daughter, and found exactly that with RMRE!

Posted April 22, 2014
Both of my boys, ages 11 and 6 years, have attended this elementary school since we moved to Arizona three years ago. We have been so blessed to have this educational institution in our lives. My children are happy and thriving here, and I feel the teachers, administrators, and staff "bring their A game" with them every day to school. I feel that my children are not only challenged by the material but that they are ahead of their academic and personal growth and development curves as a direct result of the hard work and dedication of the good people who run RMRE. I feel like RMRE is growing and encouraging quality characteristics in our children, thereby building a really bright future for them and the society they will benefit and contribute to tomorrow. ROCK ON, RMRE!!! :)

Posted April 21, 2014
Red Mountain Ranch Elementary really is a great school! You can send your child here without any worries.They are in capable, and caring hands all day. The teachers treat your children like they are family, and really build lasting bonds with them. They are involved in looking out for your child's well being, and truly guide them to be smart - not only with subjects, but with the ways of the world.

Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2013
This is a fantastic school, students and teachers are extremely friendly and take the time you talk to you when you don't understand something. They are very good at noticing when something is wrong and will pull you aside and talk about it. The only downside is the Principal and one of the upper level aids, my daughter was called into the office once for something she had done at home, it was something that I was aware of and was going to take care of and she yelled at my daughter who never caused problems and the next when she left the school as a 7th grader my youngest daughter was at an assembly and the principle said everything that happened in her office with my child! The upper level aid has a child and treats his grade level better than the others, her child runs around causing trouble and the aid sits back and watches!!!

Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted May 25, 2012
The last post was from a year ago, I wonder if everyone still feels the same about the principal? In my opinion she isn't as proactive as I'd like my children's principal to be. Not enough teachers for some of the grade levels and if they are going to keep the teacher numbers the same they should really think about hiring more aides.

Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2011
It wasn't the school itself but it was the teacher who was excellent. What I saw and experienced was the teacher's effort to team up with parents. I felt that the relationship and the concept of effective teamwork was crucial. It's not just the teacher and student working together but I felt it was important to include the parents.

Posted February 16, 2011
This school works very hard from PTC team, Dr. Cooke being involved with students' activities, and teachers frequently teaming up to improve the Children's education. Parents volunteer working in the classroom with the children (I do). "It takes a village to raise a child" holds true here at Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School

Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School 3

Posted February 09, 2011
I have given up on this school after 3 years due to lack of communication, organization, parent involvement, and overall community feel. I don't feel welcomed at this school...the ladies at the front desk do a good job of that. There are some great teachers being lead by a boring lady, where is her excitement for her school? I'm so disappointed in the leadership and it starts at the top. Enrollment is down at this school and many families are leaving it and it certainly isn't because new families are NOT moving in the neighborhood. The word is spreading that there are better options out there.

Posted January 25, 2011
I too am stunned at the one star rating given below. I also have a 5th grader as well as a kindergardener, 2nd grader and had another child go through RMRE previously. The teachers here are so kind and involved with the students and support them both in and out of the classroom. They have gone so far as to attend my children's sporting events and such on their personal time because my children invited them and because they care. The principal has called me several times just to let me know of an accomplishment of one of my children. This has never happened to us at any previous schools! I am very impressed with Dr. Cook as well as my children's teachers. They are fantastic people!!

Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted January 20, 2011
I cannot believe the recent post that gave this school only one star! I am not sure what he/she is referring to when he/she claim lack of communication. My child is in the 5th grade at this school and I receive an e-mail EVERYDAY from his teacher with homework assignments listed...and this is also posted on their website! In fact they have one of the most informative school sites in the district. The principal posts and sends newsletters to parents every week via e-mail in order to save paper - with school budget cuts, I think this is a sensible way to save money. I guess this parent never really checked out the school's website either. The principal is very visible...I have seen her many times in the halls and in the classroom checking on student progress and what teachers are teaching. The teachers are wonderful...they work hard and really care about their students. They often times go above and beyond to help students. I even get e-mails from my child's teacher on a regular basis keeping me in touch with what is happening in class. I feel very in touch with all that is happening with school and the classroom so I am not sure what this particular parent is complaining about.

Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School
6650 E Raftriver Road, Mesa, AZ  85215
Last modified Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Mountain Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top