Mesa, AZ

Posted January 29, 2014
i am a student here and this school is just amazing and super wonderful!! The teachers are extremely helpful! The school does have a high expectations but i recommend this school for your child because i was from carson, i was having struggles in my classes, and then when i came here ! instantly my grades went up and i got my advanced classes. this school should definitely be for your son/daughter

Posted August 12, 2011
Rhodes Junior High School is amazing it has so many sports and extra curricular activities you can be apart of but it also has great academics. The teachers do their best to help you out. the classes are a little crowded but they are not too bad. The prinicpal Mr. Devlin and the vice principal Mr. Miller are great! This school made my junior high years great. Oh and remember to talk to the counselors and our Phsychiatrist! Rhodes Junior High Rocks! GO RHODERUNNERS!

Posted August 12, 2011
Well so far so good. It was my childs first day and not knowing no kids here from past school... It whent great. He likes it and on his first day he has friends. He is in special Edu. and I liked how they handled his needs. But like I said... so far so good :) I have not met the teachers and hope I do soon.

Posted November 13, 2009
my child loves it here the disipline is not to hard nor to soft the teachers are kind and understanding but not pushovers, its verysafe. its like one big happy family over there

Posted December 11, 2008
as a student teachers are great and respectfull and just in all around great school

Posted December 06, 2008
As a teacher, I give this school a 5 star rating. The teachers are willing to give the students as much help as the students are willing to receive. The parents have every opportunity to be a part of our programs as volunteers, committee participants, etc. Parent communication is always welcome. The administrators are very supportive of their students, parents, and teachers. We are a successful world studies academy because of administrators and teachers who are visionaries and willing to be forward thinking. Rhodes World Studies Academy is blossoming into a school where students are being prepared to be global citizens. Our students are learning to think globally and act locally. They are becoming 'glocal' citizens.

Posted December 05, 2008
In all honesty, i love my school. All of the teachers are so wonderful, they are always there when i need them if i don't understand somthing they will let me come in after school and they will take the time to show me till i understand. The wonder ful people at Rhodes and their love for teaching is the only way i got to 9th grade. i would never wanna leave.Also they have an awsome music program. i am also in the Avid program and rhodews is a big supporter of education. so Rhodes Rocks!!!!!!!!!

Posted May 02, 2008
I absolutely love this school. I have a daughter who will be graduating from there to go to Dobson and one more daughter who will soon be attending. The staff has been more than helpful with me and my daughter loves her teachers. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Rhodes Junior High School 4

Posted February 19, 2008
I feel Rhodes is about 4 stars. They handled a serious incident the best they could and the outcome was good. The teachers are all about staying or coming in early to help students.

Posted June 01, 2007
Great School. If the kids are motivated and work hard they will get an outstanding education. As in any school, if the parents don't stay involved on a daily basis and both pay attention to their kid's homework and test performance the kids will not do as well. Many parents seem to do nothing to teach their kids how to behave in class and to be respectful to teachers. It is ultimately the parents responsibility.

1860 S Longmore Street, Mesa, AZ  85202
Last modified Rhodes Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rhodes Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top