Bad
Good

My kids have been at this school for two years.The staff is friendly the teacher are great and dedicated to helping & teaching our kids. My kids continue to grow and strive at Robson Elem.

This school does an excellent job teaching the kids. Considering the area and that a lot of the kids don't speak English, they do a great job making sure the kids learn all they can. They have extra programs for kids who need extra help. It is a clean and well kept up school. I am very happy withall of my kid's education. b

This school is great considering the area. I love it!! My daughter went to another school near there and was definetly struggling until we moved her here and she caught up and is still doing great!!

My son went to Robson last year for kindergarten and we both loved it. I volunteered a couple of times a month in his class so I was able to see how things went I school. They are a great school and I love their Reading program. They combine phonics and a program called AR.

Last modified Robson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.