Bad
Good

Posted August 14, 2013
My kids have been at this school for two years.The staff is friendly the teacher are great and dedicated to helping & teaching our kids. My kids continue to grow and strive at Robson Elem.

Posted July 29, 2010
This school does an excellent job teaching the kids. Considering the area and that a lot of the kids don't speak English, they do a great job making sure the kids learn all they can. They have extra programs for kids who need extra help. It is a clean and well kept up school. I am very happy withall of my kid's education. b

Posted August 21, 2008
This school is great considering the area. I love it!! My daughter went to another school near there and was definetly struggling until we moved her here and she caught up and is still doing great!!

Posted July 12, 2007
My son went to Robson last year for kindergarten and we both loved it. I volunteered a couple of times a month in his class so I was able to see how things went I school. They are a great school and I love their Reading program. They combine phonics and a program called AR.

Posted March 22, 2006
For a title 1 school, they are really doing the best they can. My kids grades are great.

Posted January 29, 2006
My son attends Robson and we have been extremely impressed with his teacher. It is very obvious that the staff cares deeply for the children. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Posted January 10, 2006
Robson is a very nice school. A clean campus, with good staff. I have been waiting for a few months to get my son a IEP done. but besides that, I have nothing but praise so far this school year.

Posted August 10, 2004
Staff is wonderful. Reading program is excellent. My 3 children have attended since kindergarten, and they will remain at this school until Jr. High. Keep up the outstanding work!

Posted April 29, 2003
I have 2 children that attend Robson. I have always been able to talk to thier teachers and check up on how they are doing. The school overall is very friendly. The office staff are always ready to help, and the PTO is great! I always feel welcome.

Posted April 25, 2003
my daughter goes to mrs darbes 1st grade class and i always get phones calls back with answers to my questions and during the parent teacher conference i can ask anything that concerns me and they will be answered. i get a comparison of my daughters performance between quarters and i really enjoy the notes letting me know where she needs to work harder. i enjoy the office staff they always are helpful and make sure they check the emergency card before releasing my daughter and having me sign out. robson is a wonderful school.

Robson Elementary School
2122 East Pueblo Ave, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Robson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top