Mesa, AZ

Posted August 14, 2013
My kids have been at this school for two years.The staff is friendly the teacher are great and dedicated to helping & teaching our kids. My kids continue to grow and strive at Robson Elem.

Posted July 29, 2010
This school does an excellent job teaching the kids. Considering the area and that a lot of the kids don't speak English, they do a great job making sure the kids learn all they can. They have extra programs for kids who need extra help. It is a clean and well kept up school. I am very happy withall of my kid's education. b

Posted September 30, 2008

Posted August 21, 2008
This school is great considering the area. I love it!! My daughter went to another school near there and was definetly struggling until we moved her here and she caught up and is still doing great!!

Posted March 09, 2008

Robson Elementary School 2

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted July 12, 2007
My son went to Robson last year for kindergarten and we both loved it. I volunteered a couple of times a month in his class so I was able to see how things went I school. They are a great school and I love their Reading program. They combine phonics and a program called AR.

Posted March 22, 2006
For a title 1 school, they are really doing the best they can. My kids grades are great.

Posted January 29, 2006
My son attends Robson and we have been extremely impressed with his teacher. It is very obvious that the staff cares deeply for the children. The office staff is very friendly and helpful.

Posted January 13, 2006

Robson Elementary School
2122 East Pueblo Ave, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Robson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top