Bad
Good

My children have had the best experience in this school specially this year 15-16.They love their teachers and I know that their love for the students is real, how they go the extra mile to see their students achieve their academic goals is amaizing! I just want to thank all of the staff.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Most teachers I worked with and my children had have had great attitudes.The principal is very good at choosing her staff specially teachers.

Amount of homework: Agree

The students learn how to be responsable, learn how to manage time, and review what they have learn during the day. Most teachers are considerate they give 15 minute of homework and 20 for reading.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I was an employee at this school and honestly I got to see the other side of the story. How dedicated the teachers are, how the principal is always on the go, checking for everything to be well, and how most parents are not involved in their child's education, its sad but true. This is just my opinion, what I have experience.

I do not care to much about this school at all .I am a stay home mom and very much involved with my kids i want them to be all that they can be with gods well .This school cares more about discipling the kids and yes i do understand but they focuses more on discipline then whats the point of going to school is really about its sad.There not even willing to help the kids they try to make all the kids act the same and when they dont they get to step 4 and send home your they sit in a room doing nothing intill you pick them up what kind of school dose that to kids very sad they need to understand each kid is different and the teachers and the principal needs to focuses on the kids then the discipline there teachers not parents.

My entire family has went to this school and now my children do as well. Everyone in the office, nurse and her aid, and the teacher's have been very supportive and friendly throughout our years here. Unfortunately, we will have to move our children this year and I am saddened. I hope that we will can grow a trusting relationship with the facuilty at our new school as we have here. Keep up the spectacular work Roosevelt staff!

This school demands nothing of the principal nor the parents. It's sad to see the kids suffer because of the lack of involvment.

This school leaves a lot to be desired. The school does not encourage children to excell, but focuses more on the disciplinary problems. It lacks in motivation for the good kids. The kids need teachers and a principal who are eager and motivated, not do ok, but to be amazing, and this school, just doesn't do it.

The teachers my daughter has had at Roosevelt have been excellent. The music and P.E. programs are outstanding. The principal is very dedicated and involved. There are fun events like 'Math Night' and 'Reading Under the Stars' to keep kids excited about learning. My only complaint about this school is that the level of parental involvement is fairly low and that limits what can be accomplished. Other than that I feel Roosevelt is a great school!

Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.