Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2016
My children have had the best experience in this school specially this year 15-16.They love their teachers and I know that their love for the students is real, how they go the extra mile to see their students achieve their academic goals is amaizing! I just want to thank all of the staff.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 13, 2016
Too many people to thank at this school. Too much good and talented people here. Honestly thank you ALL!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 13, 2016
Most teachers I worked with and my children had have had great attitudes.The principal is very good at choosing her staff specially teachers.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted January 13, 2016
The students learn how to be responsable, learn how to manage time, and review what they have learn during the day. Most teachers are considerate they give 15 minute of homework and 20 for reading.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted January 13, 2016
My second grader was a difficult student, academic and beheavior.Honestly it was overwhelming to me toeven try to figure out how to help her.But her teacher Mrs.Garrin and the staff helped us so much, n.g. daughter is doing oso good.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted January 13, 2016
There are many ways this school shows and encurage the students to be respectfull. Like the Step program I love it because it gives students to meditate on what they have done and gives the opportunity to the students to take responsability of their actions.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted January 13, 2016
Staff is always concern about their students feelings I worked in the best class! special education 4,5&6 and I notice that the staff always teached and enforced the general education children to be nice and compassionate about our special students.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 13, 2016
I was an employee at this school and honestly I got to see the other side of the story. How dedicated the teachers are, how the principal is always on the go, checking for everything to be well, and how most parents are not involved in their child's education, its sad but true. This is just my opinion, what I have experience.

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted September 01, 2010
I do not care to much about this school at all .I am a stay home mom and very much involved with my kids i want them to be all that they can be with gods well .This school cares more about discipling the kids and yes i do understand but they focuses more on discipline then whats the point of going to school is really about its sad.There not even willing to help the kids they try to make all the kids act the same and when they dont they get to step 4 and send home your they sit in a room doing nothing intill you pick them up what kind of school dose that to kids very sad they need to understand each kid is different and the teachers and the principal needs to focuses on the kids then the discipline there teachers not parents.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2009
My entire family has went to this school and now my children do as well. Everyone in the office, nurse and her aid, and the teacher's have been very supportive and friendly throughout our years here. Unfortunately, we will have to move our children this year and I am saddened. I hope that we will can grow a trusting relationship with the facuilty at our new school as we have here. Keep up the spectacular work Roosevelt staff!

828 S Valencia, Mesa, AZ  85202
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.