Public charter
Mesa, AZ
After care: No

Posted March 30, 2015
Great teachers, amazing athletics program, good kids, and a place of character. A wise decision. This school has provided the best of all worlds for ourchildren.

Posted March 29, 2015
My son has attended Sequoia for past 3 years. I was hesitant initially to send him there, but that proved to be a wise decision. Parent involvement is increasing every year and the leadership is wonderful!! I would recommend this school to anyone - it's a great community.

Posted March 29, 2015
I have been a student at Sequoia for 2 years and I love it here. My teachers acknowledge my desire to learn and go the extra mile to make sure I get a great education. If a student doesn't want to learn, that's their problem, they can't blame it on the dedication of our teachers. Thank you Sequoia.

Posted March 27, 2015
This is our first year at this school and we are very impressed. Our children have improved not only academically but socially and emotionally as well. I don't think that we were ever on the school's campus that every single teacher wasn't smiling. Sequoia is a very welcoming school and I am so glad that we are a part of it.

Posted March 26, 2015
Ever since I came to Sequoia, I have been pushed to do my best. The teachers here want nothing but the best from you. The teachers help you achieve your goal. They are there for you whenever you need them. I am always up for a challenge and Sequoia has given me a challenge.

Posted March 26, 2015
Thank you Sequoia for the personal attention given to my daughters education. She often stays in the background and is hesitant to ask questions. Your help in recognizing this and reaching out to her is greatly appreciated.

Posted March 26, 2015
No complaints here...my son gets the attention needed and is doing wonderful this year!! He loves his teachers and he is really inspired. Basketball coach, Sam I believe really hit home when discussing his studies with him. My son is truly looking ahead to where he can pursue his studies after high school.

Posted March 26, 2015
an outstanding school ... what a welcome change from public schools ... my son has made great strides both academically and socially ... as a parent I could not possibly be more impressed !

Posted March 25, 2015
Sequoia has proven to be a success with my daughter being able to bring up her grades. Teachers and staff have embraced my daughter and guided her through the school year. The Coaching staff has also benefited as my daughter has grown exponentially. They do not allow students to not turn in assignments and get away with it.

Posted March 25, 2015
Moved to the Mesa area last summer and on the advice of neighbors, enrolled my son in Sequoia Charter. My son is rather quiet, but his instructors reached out and encouraged him to participate in his classes. He has shown a big improvement in grades, thank you Sequoia!!

Sequoia Secondary School
1460 S. Horne, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Sequoia Secondary School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sequoia Secondary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top