Mesa, AZ

Posted December 01, 2014
I LOVE SJH, all of the staff are great and helpful, trust me, I would know, I'm a student there. Although there may be some issues with religion and all, its a great school. I have enjoyed going to this school very much. it's an enthusiastic environment for all students!

Posted November 15, 2014
My son has just left here and gone to high school. I was delighted with his progress during his two years at Stapley - every teacher he had was dedicated and professional, and the counseling office was so responsive about making sure his classes were a good fit for him. We've moved around a lot, so this was his 7th school - so far, it's been our favorite!

Posted May 19, 2014
I really love this school and miss it so much. I'm in high school now and I just wish I could return to Stapley. The activities they had like Survivor and homeroom teams were always so much fun and made you feel so involved with the other students. The electives offered were so diverse and you could find anything you enjoyed. I also loved how they had frozen yogurt for sale on thursday and the saber store on friday haha. Aside from the fun things, I felt confident in my teachers while I was there and really felt like I learned everything I needed to know. Some of the teachers weren't just good they were really outstanding and I thank them for preparing me for the difficult years of high school. They made even the boring general classes fun and enjoyable to go to. Stapley is just a great, great school.

Posted February 05, 2014
Stapley Junior High is honestly the worst school I've ever gone to. While the students appear welcoming, if they ever find out that you're not a Mormon or if you're afflicted with a disability of any sort you will be completely shunned. The second my peers found out that I'm in special ed over some underlying issues they decided that it would be a good idea to harass me. There is also quite a lot of racism in this school, and I've seen a couple of black students get antagonized by others over their skin color. I was bullied constantly and in turn this caused my grades to suffer horribly. In all honesty, the day I moved away from this school was one of the best days of my life. -Jon' K

Posted July 22, 2013
Stapley is an amazing school, I should know, I'm a student there. We, as students, are kind and caring, we have a low bullying percentage and pride ourselves to achieve our best. The teachers are amazing and great, they teach at the rate the students need, and the advanced classes have helped me so much.

Posted January 27, 2012
Fabulous school. I went here a couple years and loved it. Stapley has amazing teachers who truly care about the students and are willing to do almost anything for them to exceed! Stapley has a great environment with great kids and they have amazing performing arts programs (since I've left, the drama/stagecrew teacher has changed and also the orchestra one, but I've heard it's still really good). The current drama/stagecrew teacher was also my English teacher while I attended Stapley, so I know her class is great. She's full of energy and really makes learning fun. Stapley's the best school I've been to and I still miss it every day.

Posted March 06, 2010
i am a current attendee and it is my first year here. It is so wonderful and so easy to become part of the school. It offers many different ways to bond with each other so that we hardly ever have fights, or violence.

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted October 15, 2008

Stapley Junior High School
3250 East Hermosa Vista Dr, Mesa, AZ  85213
Last modified Stapley Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stapley Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top