Public charter
Mesa, AZ
After care: No

Posted June 15, 2013
I Love Sunvalley I Just Started Going In April And I Like All the teachers they are so caring and they make you feel like you are going to do well in life even if your feeling down they care and ask how you are. They really care about your education and life after school.I also love the priciple he is the best.

Posted April 18, 2012
I am a former staff member at Sun Valley High School, and I feel it necesary I express my honest opinions on this school. Sun Valley provides a safe, nurturing and condusive learning environment for the students. They provide a second chance for many studen'ts because not only the teachers but also the staff firmly believe in the success of the individual. They continue to change their programs to assist the students future marketability. I believe the principal is one of the greatest leaders and a wonderful mentor for many students. I would reccommend this school to student's looking for quality education and teachers.

Posted August 10, 2011
Sun Valley is a great school. Excellent teachers and staff. Always very helpful with whatever you need. Everyone is extremely friendly. Great curriculum and programs to join.

Posted August 10, 2011
I went to Sun Valley to find out how many credits my daughter needs to graduate next year. The teachers were so nice and really care about the students. I was excited when I found out their was a nursing program! I would recommend this school to any one.I will be a proud parent knowing my daughter graduated from Sun Valley High School!

Posted April 20, 2011
The staff & teachers at Sun Valley are great. Teachers give 100% effort in trying to get to know the students personally and they really care. I wish I knew about Sun Valley when I first moved from California. I am proud to graduate from SVHS & I would recommend this school to anyone especially those who are behind in their credits.

Posted March 10, 2011
Sun Valley has been the best high school I have been to. They give people a chance when other schools turn them away. I have never been so excited to to to school and learn until I came to Sun Valley. The staff and teachers are super nice and very helpful. Sun Valley has inspired me to do better in every aspect of my life. I am grateful to have had the chance to come here. I've learned skills that other schools couldn't provide. Sun Valley is not just a school to me but a family.

Sun Valley High School 0

Posted May 09, 2010
i lam a perant who allowed the child to go to sunvalley when my child got there she was at the end 10 grade with only 2 credits and always getting in trouble by her senior year she had 17 credits she had to go back the next your for a block but she did it without sunvalley i dont think she could have finisher school cause no other school would take her in so i thank sunvalley for eveything that they did

Posted March 24, 2010
i loved sun valley high!!! I got pregnant my 2 year in high school and at dobson high they didnt help me with nothing so i dropped out. when my son turned 6 months i enrolled at sun valley i did 2 years inhalf of criedts my signor year and i graduated on time . sun valley helps you!! best school ever!!!

Posted December 03, 2009

Posted November 09, 2009

Sun Valley High School
1143 S Lindsay Rd, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Sun Valley High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sun Valley High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top