Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted May 18, 2016
My son attended this school and the principal is horrible. They will not listen to you and my son has not been able to succeed in this environment. He will not be returning thank goodness.

Posted January 01, 2016
Horrible experience for my child at this school! My child was bullied repeatedly. The BTW principal and staff did absolutely nothing about it. Coincidentally another parent and child went through the same nightmare. Unfortunately, the child experienced the same type of verbal abuse and physical attacks. Please think twice before sending your child to this school. I did some research and found an incredible school for my child! I'm extremely pleased knowing that my child is now surrounded by a group of caring fun loving individuals and receiving a higher education!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted November 19, 2015
The Media Specialist, Mrs. Stork, works extremely hard and has gone out of her way to make the Media Center a warm, welcoming place for students and staff. She holds Scholastic Book Fairs, facilitates the Battle of the Books competitions, and prepares interesting and entertaining lessons in advance of each classroom's weekly visit. Mrs. Stork rocks!!

Washington Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2014
My son has gone to Washington for 3 years and even though we aren't in the boundaries he gets to go on open enrollment. We would not choose any other school unless we had no other option. The teachers have been great and the Principal is very helpful and understanding.

Posted August 23, 2013
This school is outstanding. The teachers staff and Principle are caring, talented and go the extra mile to help the maximize their potential.

Posted September 13, 2012
My kids started school here last year, had no problems. This year is a whole different story they have put my kids on the wrong buss twice this week and once last week. I work till five and they do not have a house key and are not old enough to be home alone I would look into it before sending your kids here

Posted November 04, 2009
I have lived in this neighborhood 35 years. My daughter went to BTW and now my grandson. We are very involved in PTA and other school programs. It is a diverse school with lots of activities and wonderful staff and PTA. I can't imagine a better school or faculty.

Posted September 19, 2009
My great grandson goes there and he learns alot from the teachers.

Posted September 16, 2009
The PTA rocks, students are happy, teachers have been there a long time and are great1

Posted September 15, 2009
I love Booker T. Washington Elementary because it has a great PTA that cares a lot about the school and it's student's. It also has great teachers that have been there a long time.

2260 West Isabella Ave, Mesa, AZ  85202
Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.