Mesa, AZ

Posted April 04, 2013
The Office staff is so rude and unhelpful my sons teacher and teacher assistant yell and scream at the kids, even made my son cry. I will never recommend this school and my son will NOT be returning next year!

Posted January 09, 2012
This School was OK for kindergarten and first grade but beside that it's terrible my daughter attends fifth grade and it seems that the teachers don't care at all, I'm filling so sorry for not changing my daughter before, there's no future for kids that attend this school.

Posted April 19, 2010
A small school feeling with a large school success rate. The teachers are invested in their students, and push them for the achievements they know they can reach.

Webster Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2010
Totally devoted teachers, beautiful little campus, great problem solvers, kids come first always!!

Posted October 01, 2008

Posted August 14, 2008
i never seen a school so unorganized this year has already been a bigger nightmare just when i thought it couldn't be worst than last year, my expierence with this school was not a good one. my child never got in trouble and her grades were great but it just wasn't enough to keep her in the school. she is a good student, and i just feel she deserves a better school

Posted January 28, 2008

Posted August 24, 2005
This is a good school.... But there is minimal overall supervision and the buses don't have AC?

Posted July 15, 2005
I've been very impressed with the progress Webster students are making. I will only have one child at Webster this year after having three already come through the school. Score wise this school may not always score as high as some others, but it is a true neighborhood school. I feel welcome on campus, I know my kids are cared for and that the teachers have a strong desire to help them learn. The administration is supportive and involved. Simply put, Webster is a great school and I am proud to have had four children attend this school and move on to junior high and high school with the skills and confidence they need!

Posted February 04, 2005
Teachers work hard, but limited resources.

Webster Elementary School
202 N Sycamore, Mesa, AZ  85201
Last modified Webster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webster Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top