Posted April 16, 2014
Whittier Elementary has been my school of choice for my children for the last 7 years. I transferred to this school on recommendation from 4 different people. I have enjoyed my family's relationship with Whittier teachers and staff and trust them with my children's education. They are rated an A+ school, which speaks for itself. There is also high parent involvement and many clubs and programs available for the kids. My children have been involved in Math Wizards, Chorus, Band, Orchestra, Student Council, Various After School Programs and the Robotics Team. My children like school and their teachers, which also says a lot about the teachers considering what they have to put up with in a given day:) Go Whittier Wildcats!

Posted March 29, 2013
this school is amazing, One of the best in Mesa for sure. We have tried several different schools, at whittier you get close relationships with the teachers and staff, they are wonderful with court custody. Their education is top of the line and they are willing to go the extra mile for your child if assistance is needed. Wonderful give them a a+.

Posted July 21, 2009
My son just finished his elementary career at this school with a 4.0 GPA, a member of the student council and a member of the school's math team which placed 5th in the state. I am very grateful for all the wonderful teachers he had from kindergarten to 6th grade. He is a very well-rounded individual and self-motivated when it comes to his school work. I believe Whittier's teachers and staff had a big hand in my son's academic acheivements. Thank you.

Posted February 20, 2009

Whittier Elementary School 0

Posted July 30, 2008
My daughter just loves the school. Her Kindergarten teacher is just great.

Posted June 23, 2007
Whittier was a great experience for me during the three years I attended it. Whittier has fabulous teachers and staff who truly care about the students' academics. I am currently in high school and I am looking forward to attending Princeton very soon. So, that's my review. I suggest this school to all parents looking to register their child in elementary school! Trust me! I was a faithful student!

Posted January 23, 2007
I have been very happy with this school and so has my son. He has been attending Whittier since kindergarten and next year is going to junior high I can only hope the following years will be as good as the previous ones have been. I think everyone there is doing a very good job.

Posted August 29, 2005

Posted July 01, 2005
- a staff

Posted February 13, 2005

Whittier Elementary School
733 N Longmore, Mesa, AZ  85201
Last modified Whittier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whittier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top