PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

This is our first year and we came here after our previous and nontraditional school closed. The faculty and staff and students accepted my kiddos right in to the Faith family. One of my children needed extra help and his teacher has gone above and beyond to help him get up to speed. Faith is a big family with a great academic foundation and a focus on Christ. There are many subjects taught, a lot of educational and fun field trips, and many specials and activities. I wish we would have found this school years ago. I cannot say enough about it.

My daughter LOVES Faith Christian School! She has been a part of the Faith family since Kindergarten and feels completely at home there. She has been given not only a strong academic foundation, but a strong spiritual foundation that has helped her grow in character and understanding of God's word. The teachers and administrators work tirelessly to provide the most well-rounded education possible and they deeply care about the students. My daughter can be a handful, but the teachers are patient and compassionate, and know just the right balance of love and discipline. I am amazed at how much she has learned and at the quality of work she is able to produce. The small class sizes allow for her to get the attention she needs, but the whole student body interacts frequently which allows her to make a lot of friends. Tuition is affordable, especially with the Tuition Tax Credit program in Arizona, so everyone has the opportunity to be a part of this exciting program. I cannot speak more highly of the school and would encourage anyone to take a look.

Our son will complete his first year at Faith Christian School this month. He has absolutely loved it and has grown both academically and spiritually through the guidance of his teacher. Next year we plan to send our daughter to Faith as well. With multiple developmental delays and a high risk for ADHD, she qualifies for special education in the public school. But with the small class sizes at Faith combined with their special education instruction and Christ-centered teaching, we feel she will be better served and have more success at this school. We are truly blessed to be part of the Faith Christian School family.

Our daughter just completed her first year at Faith Christian. The teachers were encouraging and great to work with. She has some learning disabilities and had wonderful attention and help from the special needs teacher. We love the interaction between all of the staff and students. FCS has been a blessing to our family.

Our children have been at Faith for 4 years and we have been very satisfied at the level of education as well as the great love the teachers have for the kids. It is a wonderful place.

My sons have attended at Faith Christian for the past 7 years and we can't stop thanking God for the wonderful teachers and staff he's brought into their lives. Faith strives to train up our children to become godlly men and women. We are so excited about the new campus and what God is doing in the parnership with Christ Church. Praise God from whom all blessing flow!

The students are respectful which is so refreshing. The teachers are earnest about helping their students and are very accomodating with extra help as needed. The administration is professional and kind and efficient. Mr. Buckingham, the headmaster, is wise and seeks what is in the student's best interest, which isn't always the easiest. I found the school board to be fair when dealing with problem students.

I have been going to Faith since January 2008 . I came in in the middle of the school year , And they caught me up immediately with their curriculum . I was nervous about meeting friends but everyone comes up to you . Faith is like my second family everyone is amazing . And you learn about our Savior Jesus Christ .

We have recently moved to the Phoenix AZ (Mesa) area from San Dimas CA and my kids were in a Christian school. We were looking for the same nurturing school environmet especially since we knew how stressful the move was for them. We are fortunate in having found and chosen Faith Christian School. It is small and there are few extra-curriculars but the school is a member of ACSI which accredits Christian schools nationwide. The quality of education is very good, the teachers and staff are professional, courteous and encourage the students to do their best; and it's K-12 so no need to keep on moving schools.

I am so appreciative of the staff at this school, where Christ-like character is the highest priority.

Last modified Faith Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12