Mesa, AZ
After care: No

Posted September 13, 2014
I am in 10th grade at Redeemer Christian School. Our Rhetoric, History, Literature, Theology, Anatomy & Physiology teachers and Archery Coach are AWESOME!

Posted September 13, 2014
This is my fourth year at RCS. I am grateful for my teachers and good friends, and that I can attend a Christian school and learn more about my Heavenly Father. I also like Archery and the Golf Team!!

Posted September 21, 2013
RCS is a phenomenal school of academic excellence that graduates outstanding young people of character fully prepared for college or whatever life brings them. The neat part is that it is also a very family and friendly feeling school. It s easy to communicate with teachers, staff and board members. The Classical method involves a lot of singing and fun; my kids LOVE it even though they work hard! I ve been astonished to see how much information my kids learn, retain and apply with this methodology. Music, sports, art, field trips, service projects and more are all a part of the program. This school produces lifelong learners, thinkers and doers, and is a worthwhile investment for any Christian family.

Posted March 04, 2013
If you want your children to learn how to learn and to learn how to think; if you want them to spend their days in a Christian environment, this is where you should send them. The education they can receive here is next-to-none. The teachers are incredibly well trained and they are caring and experienced. The principal's vision for the type of environment and education our children can receive is inspiring all kinds of activities and programs and great teaching. My kids especially enjoy being able to be part of a brass band where they are learning their instruments so enthusiastically that I can hardly believe it. I have nothing bad to say about this school.

Posted September 17, 2012
Redeemer Christian School is a wonderful school in so many ways. Good student - teacher ratio allows students to get personalized attention. Truly caring teachers. Classical teaching method helps kids learn and remember. The kids do very well academically (based on standardized test scores and our personal experience). Safe, nurturing environment. Check it out!

Posted August 27, 2012
Redeemer Christian School in Mesa, AZ, provides the excellent education we wish we all had for ourselves! The Bible serves as the foundation for Redeemer's curriculum, and prayer is a common practice throughout the day. Teachers and staff strive to incorporate Biblical Truth within every learning experience. Faith and learning are cornerstones of Redeemer's education. The true partnership with parents affords an opportunity to impart a consistent message to our children. Students come to a better understanding of Truth, they grow spiritual maturity, and they are prepared to make a positive contribution to their world. Every time there is a teachable moment with our children, we want a believer there!

Posted July 09, 2010
Don't be scared away if you aren't familiar with the term classical. Go to their website or give them a call and you will soon understand why classical Christian education is the best way to educate! Younger students learn through memorization, songs, games, and movement. Older students actually learn to think, reason, and debate. Redeemer is a well established school and is celebrating its 30th year of service to our community. They have a very intentional, relevant curriculum and maintain very high academic standards for all students. Redeemer is also very family friendly. Parental involvement is desired and encouraged. As I tell you about Redeemer please know that I am speaking from many different angles because I am an alumni, a parent of current students, and a current teacher at RCS.

Posted April 28, 2009
Redeemer Christian School has a solid, Biblically-based curriculum, exemplary faculty, well-rounded academic program, and utilizes the effective classical style. Wish I had received this education!

Redeemer Christian School 2

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted June 30, 2008
We found this school when searching for a sound classical Christian school from another state. We have not been disappointed. Excellent school with loving teachers and great student teacher ratio .andteacher-student ratio.

Redeemer Christian School
719 North Stapley Drive, Mesa, AZ  85203
Last modified Redeemer Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Redeemer Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top