K-6 & Ungraded
Mesa, AZ

Guerrero Elementary School

Posted October 29, 2009
This school is the best there is. Students get to learn in a great and safe enviornment while enjoying school.

Guerrero Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2003
Having a child who is dealing with anger issues has been tough I have been told I was an over reactive parent who was reading too much into the outbursts I saw at home. Thanks to Ms. Spellecy honestly listening to what I was saying my child is receiving help in dealing with anger and learning how to express emotions in an expectable manner and finally achieving the educational goals she is capable of.

Guerrero Elementary School
463 S. Alma School Rd., Mesa, AZ  85210
Last modified Guerrero Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guerrero Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top