Mesa, AZ

Posted May 01, 2014
Worst experience in regards to education and ethics. An elementary teacher that lacks morals but preaches it.What can be worst than that?

Posted April 14, 2010
Great school - teachers who lead by example, and a principal with outstanding integrity, plus a strong sense of community.

Posted August 26, 2009
I have been a part of this wonderful community for many years. I have two children that have graduated & one still attending. Christ the King prepares these children well for high school. A staff member at one of the Catholic High Schools said to me last year ' the Christ the King graduates always do well here. They come well prepared'. I also was talking to a former CTK student who went on to Seton Catholic High & is now in college and said 'College is so easy for me, I was so prepared from my CTK & Seton years'. The principal at Christ the King is not only experienced, disciplined- he is like a father figure that is very generous with his heart and soul. We are very fortunate to have him and almost all of our current staff have attained their masters degrees in education!CTK is worth it!

Posted December 02, 2008

Posted September 10, 2008
I am excited that this school has hired a principal with strong leadership skills and an extensive background in Catholic education. Several new teachers have really added to the energy this year, and the recent glowing accreditation review is bringing many families back to the school, along with new students from across the East Valley. This is truly the place to be!

Posted August 05, 2008
Fabulous school - great administration, caring teachers, supportive staff, strong community support! I would not dream of taking my children anywhere else!

Posted May 29, 2008
I was very disappointed in this school. The parents are caddy and the administration is not built on the children but on politics. My children now attend a Mesa public school and are excelling like never before. Save your hard earned money and go public, their test scores also exceed the national average.

Christ the King School 4

Posted May 29, 2008
Christ the King is a great school and a wonderful parish. In considering this school, you should ask some of the 8th grade graduates about the education and experience they have received. My child just graduated from K and she is so excited about going to 1st grade that I am thinking, what child is excited about going to school. But then I think about the days that I dropped off or picked her up and the excitement of everyone that goes there. Like anything there are issues that need resolving, but with a new principal, the awesome staff, great kids and involved parents the school will continue to be a great school. CTK has been in Mesa for 50+ years and will be there for a long time to come.

Posted May 28, 2008

Christ the King School
1551 East Dana Avenue, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Christ the King School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ the King School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top