PK-6 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Neutral

I feel the Principle Could Learn to do Rally's to make school fun and motivate them to Learn More my kids last school was excellent and the Principle made a effort to connect with all the kids in the school .

I have 4 Children Going to Brinton Elementary and This is By far the Worse School my Children have ever Gone to , Apparently the Principle will only Truly listen to a parent In person and Not Over the phone if you have a complaint about something , My Son has had Issues where he has gotten in trouble but a girl stabbed my son in the back with a pencil and they didn't take it very serious, I have received over 10 phone calls within 2 months because the school doesn't know how to just handle the issues with out the parents . And if your child does one Bad thing they look at them as if they are permanently a bad child yet he is a honor roll student . My other youngest son I have been helping daily with his English words and his teacher is so quick to say a child is failing when he has only been there for the first 2 months of school so they for sure plan to fail even though the parents are trying very hard and he has progressed a lot with his English.... I can go on and on about this School ... I am just so unhappy with Brinton Elementary .I am Also Unhappy with the children's Bus Driver As well so now I am stuck Driving my children To and from School Everyday. If you can, Please people find your Children a Better school , also the schools Hall ways in this school will confuse any New parent For Sure and or Child going to this school, my kids Have been going to this school for 5 months and they still complain that sometimes they still get lost in that school because the hallways are like a flipping Puzzle Sincerely,.. A Unhappy Parent with Brinton Elementary.

Excellent school and staff! Very pleased with every aspect! The teachers really care about the students.

I currently have 3 children that attend Brinton. My Oldest has been there since kindergarten. . All staff are so caring and work with parents. I am very sad to say that this is her last year at Brinton. JUNIOR HIGH next year..

This year I will have my 3 sons all attending Brinton and I couldn't be more excited. Brinton is very family oriented and has a staff that is top notch. There is a reason their rating is so high. The teachers and principal are very involved with the parents. In fact, I could not ask for better communication between the school and the families. I am so proud to be a Brinton parent!!!

My 4th grader has gone to Brinton since Kindergarten. As has my 2nd grader. A few marvelous educators include: Mrs. Kuhn, Mrs. Calise, Mrs. Hall, Mrs. Pena, MRS. BERENTER, MRS. MILLER and the P.E. teacher Mrs. Przeor (spelling). The Reading Under the Stars event was wonderful! We also loved the fall carnival...lots of fun activities, but pricey. We especially enjoyed the 10 year celebration and seeing previous principals was so great. As for Dr Estes we have had a couple instances where I disagree w her judgement on a situation, but she has invested a lot of her heart into making the school run smoother. And we only had one fundraiser....yay!!She must be running budget well. Thanks for that! And our PTO is amazing! Mrs. Kempton works so hard, thank you. We love Grandparents Gala, Donuts for Dad and Muffins for Mom. Brinton is special and shows it!

I really loved Brinton. I had children in both Mrs. Calise, and Mrs Pena's classes (kindergarten). I found them to be not only excellent teachers, but kind, communicative, attentive to my childs needs, and invested in my childs success. I had great communication with the office staff, and felt they were very easy to talk to and very informative. One of our favorite events was the pirate themed reading event for the whole family. What a fun night! Even my 4 year old begged to go to school the next day! We also enjoyed the Fall Carnival they had. Our whole family attended and had a great time. The staff was amazing. And the PTO was very well supported. Having moved into the MESA school district from the east coast, I was nervous about full day kindergarten. I wasnt sure my children would be up to it. I will tell you having had both full and half day, my children excelled in the full day program. It was wonderful!! I've read comments about the homework, but disagree. The homework is accomplished in less than 15 min. Why cant a parent spend that kind of time to help/review with their child. And catch up on news directly from the teacher? Horray for Brinton's Kindergarten teachers!!!

We had a few issues at the beginning of the year and weren't sure if this was the right school for our child. However, when we expressed our concern over certain things, the principal addressed and solved them immediately. Also, if your child will be attending kindergarten, I would highly recommmend that you request Mrs. Aguayo as their teacher. She is AMAZING! We love her!

Brinton school rushes students through and push too much onto the parents. We send our children to them to learn. If I had wanted to home school them why would I send them to Brinton? They sent endless homework .... far too much. My children would do homework from the time they got home from school until nearly bed time. They often got frustrated and so did I. Then when the frustration becomes overwhelming they want to diagnose a learning disability.

My son and daughter both attend Brinton, they are in the 1st and 3rd grade and have attended no other school. luckily, we were granted a boundary exception (despite the 20 minute drive). I love Brinton and so so they! Mrs. Costa, Mrs. Calise and Mrs. Hall have all been excellent!!! however, it was a HUGE mistake to let Mrs. Costa go this year!! My kids both had her, there is no better K teacher than her! Your staff is awesome. We are excited for the carnival coming up!

Last modified Brinton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.