Bad
Good

I think this is a terrible school I have never seen teachers picking on students like this. How are they suppose to learn when the teachers are upsetting the students.

The administration is on top of things here. Had a little problem with my son getting home work in on time and I was notified promptly. I truly appreciate that. It's not going to be a problem anymore.

Both of my boys have gone to Sequoia Elementary. My oldest has moved onto high school and my youngest is in 8th grade. Sequoia has the best teachers. They are so helpful and very involved in the children's education. When you walk into the office the girls know you by name and are so welcoming. I will miss them all next year.

My son is starting his 3rd year (kindergarten through now 2nd grade) and we are very excited about the school year. The teachers are well trained in identifing the education needs of each individual student and really helped us to develope a balanced home/school schedule that directly impacted his grades and performance. My thanks to the faculty and staff there for all their dedication and hard work educating the youth of our community.

Sequoia Elementary is a great place to work with amazing leadership. I have been a teacher there for the last two years and have loved every minute of it, especially in comparison to other schools I have worked at. I am feel very supported and everyone on staff comes together to support children however they need it!

Didn't know what to expect as some posts were not as good as would have liked. Well that proved to not even be a concern. My daughter is really doing well at Sequoia and it has turned out to be a blessing! I'm really impressed with the way teachers encourage her to strive.

I am so thankful for the amazing staff at Sequoia Elementary. Everyone from the classroom teachers, specials teachers, interventionists, aides, admin, everyone makes you feel special, valued, and welcomed. This is a wonderful school with high academic rigor without losing the family feel.

Moved to Mesa last summer and enrolled my daughter in Sequoia. She just loves it there and is really motivated in her classes. Teachers really welcomed her and is shows in her grades. This was a good decision.

My Daughter transferred to Sequoia a few weeks into the first semester this year into Kindergarten. The progress she has made is astonishing. She is reading really well now and doing well in Math and her behavior has improved. Her teacher is very passionate and even the Principal of a rather large school even was able to talk to me about how she was doing. I can tell they truly care about the kids and push them to meet the high standards that will help them develop as the move forward in their eduction

I have two kids that go to Sequoia. They both love it there. They have been going for the last 4 yrs. The teachers and staff are great. My son Is a 6th grader and will continue his education at Sequoia Secondary. I will not put him in public school system. Thanks Sequoia.

Last modified Sequoia Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.