Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The staff at this school is amazing. I love that they put their students needs above all and they truly love and respect them. Its obvious they want these kids to thrive and strive for excellence.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My children have been at this school since Kindergarten and I strongly believe this school gets better and better with each passing year. My children have grown academically and are held to a high standard of respect and I truly appreciate that from all the teachers and staff.

My daughter has been at this school for years and we love the family atmosphere of the school. Great teachers and friendly staff.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I spent an hour with each of my kids doing home work when they got home

So excited about Mrs. Aitkens being the new principal! Looking forward to the new school year!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

As it is with any school - some teachers are better than others, my daughter said the fourth grade teacher is leaving which makes me happy since she is rather mean. Or at least seems to always be unhappy for one reason or another.

Amount of homework: Agree

I believe in homework and my daughter enjoys doing it! I love the required reading!

Develops character: Strongly agree

Their teacher and staff are dedicated to every student! They expect the best and strive for the best!

Actually my experience has been 5 star, but am always reluctant to rate anything as "perfect".... My granddaughter has been attending this school since 3rd grade when she moved to Mesa from Sierra Vista. It was a heart wrenching experience for my husband and I to have our only grandchild move away. To make matters worse (for me), I was a Principal's Secretary at the school she had attended since PreK and had "guided" her school experience since she was 3 years old! Losing "control" of her education was so hard for me. With my daughters permission, I contacted Mrs. Rucker even before the move was finalized and explained our unique situation. I can only say she has been WONDERFUL! Every little concern has been addressed and she has gone above and beyond to get my reluctant learner to school on bad days and has been helpful in many areas to my daughter as well. My granddaughter is another 5th grader, and although I have only met her teacher, I know my granddaughter seems to love her. I feel confident that her education is almost as important to the staff at Stapely as it is to me ") Thank you Mrs. Rucker for all you do! I know from experience what a tough job you have.

I just read the last few comments about this school, and I can't agree more with the two parents who like the 5th grade teacher at this school! I have two children and other nieces and nephews at this school. While both of my children's teachers are wonderful, I can't be more pleased with my 5th grader's teacher. For the first time in history, I do not have to nag to get homework done, and she gets up every morning excited about going to school. I don't have to ask about what she did in school, because she tells me before I ask. I don't know where you found this teacher, but she is a gold mine! Cu-do's to Learning Foundations!

Last modified Learning Foundation - Stapley is a Charter school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.