Public charter
Mesa, AZ

Posted June 11, 2008
I attended New Samaritiana few years ago, I attended New Sam for over two years. I attented several high schools before and after, due to moving. I would say this is possible the singe best school I had ever attended. I have never encountered so many caring indiviuals, the teachers here could be discribed as nothing short of life coachs. Every faculity member is very passionate about not only the subject they are teaching but eah indiviual student. I was impressed with the patience and attention they showed to every student. This school is one I am glad to say I attended, your child will come home bragging about the things they learn, if the choose to take place in the elective courses offered at New Samaritan. This school, and mostly Dr.Miller along with other instructors gave me a passion for life, and eduation that I had never know. - Koko

Posted March 25, 2008
The school may be small but it is a good school. Kids get one one attention.They have fun while they learned. The teachers are nice and funny. All the students are nice and very freidnly. This is an excellent school.There isnt alot of homework. But the children learn something while they are in the class.

Career Success High School - Mesa 3

Posted February 10, 2006
My son has been attending NSH since October. I like the small class sizes and the 4-day week. There isn't as much pressure or homework. Students simply go to school, participate, and go home. I do wonder how prepared he will be if he decides to go to college, but now, I feel confident he will graduate. The teachers are caring. I am not convinced the school lives up to it's mission about helping kids 'find their passion.' I haven't seen any evidence of that. All in all, they are doing a decent job.

Career Success High School - Mesa 2

Posted December 07, 2005
Unsure of the quality of academic programs. There is no music, art, sports or other extracurricular activities. There is veritably no parent involvement or avenue for involvement.

Career Success High School - Mesa 1

Posted November 12, 2005
What a huge disappointment. The turnover of staff and teachers is very high creating a very chaotic attmosphere. We pulled our student out in the middle of the semester due to safety issues. The overall quality of the school is poor.

Career Success High School - Mesa 1

Posted October 11, 2005
We have been very disappointed with New Samaritan. They promised a lot but did not deliver on any of it. The leadership and quality of teachers overall is poor.

Posted January 24, 2005
The school may be small but it is a good school. Kids that need the one on one with the teachers should go there because they will get the atention that they need. The principle is nice and funny. They have the best teachers and extracurricular activities. Lots of nice and friendly students to get to know. If you pick New Sameritan i think you will learn to enjoy it very much.

Career Success High School - Mesa
1455 S. Stapley Drive, Mesa, AZ  85204
Last modified Career Success High School - Mesa is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Career Success High School - Mesa Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top