Public charter
Mesa, AZ
After care: No

Posted June 22, 2014
I could have never have picked a better school to go to. I never feel out of place. The students are great! The teachers really care about you, and your grades. They will help you whenever you need. I highly recommend this school!

Posted May 17, 2014
Arizona Agribusiness is an amazing school with amazing students and staff. The teachers will go out of their way to help students and truly care. The principal is fair, honest and makes time for his staff and students. Many opportunities for students willing to work and are serious about college. AAEC is definitely not a school for the lazy, students lacking self-discipline or those that lack motivation. This school provides great opportunities for students wishing to get move ahead with education. I love the fact that my child is surrounded by others that have the same goals of achieving an excellent education. It has been a wonderful first year and we look forward to the next 3 years.

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Red Mountain 1

Posted May 14, 2014
A laughing joke in the pure basic concept of Education, policy and procedures and implementation.

Posted April 24, 2014
This is a great fit for high performing students who walk to their own drum. The curriculum is demanding and requires students to be diligent. Small setting offers a personable atmosphere. This school is a wonderful model for innovative education. Students take classes both at the high school and adjacent community college. They can receive credit on their college transcript and apply the credit to their high school transcript. The teachers are dedicated and all are strong academic mentors. Teachers offer individual support after school daily. Student leaders are strong mentors and are open, accepting, and bright. The Veterinary Science program is a wonderful background for any medical or science career interest. Couple this with the advanced English, Social Studies, Science, Agriculture, and Math classes and you get a well educated student.

Posted April 10, 2014
The school bends backward to make sure each student is successful in high school classes and college classes. I came from a advanced school and AAEC immediately made sure each class challenged me to my potential. The teachers are extremely caring and supportive. This school definitely helps every student that comes in to the school.

Posted April 10, 2014
My school is a great place to learn. Their are many interesting classes in the high school alone. AAEC offers free college classes from Mesa Community College and many students graduate with an associates degree.

Posted April 10, 2014
My school has offered me the chance to earn an Associates degree, and it allows us to be interactive with other students and join groups/clubs that make students feel welcome. We do a lot of activities and the teachers and students work together and communicate openly. Sometimes problems come up but the staff and students help to fix the problem and good relationships are created between the students and teachers.

Posted January 23, 2014
I love being able to be a part of small school where the classes are small and the teachers know you by your name and not by a number. I can attend college classes while in school and it is paid for as long as I have a good GPA. I am only a Junior but plan on returning next year and be able to graduate from high school and also graduate from college at the same time, that is so awesome to do at my age.

Posted December 17, 2013
I am a senior and will graduate in 2014 and will need 6 credits to be able to graduate from Mesa Community College this summer. I have already been accepted to ASU and UofA. Coming here from a very large high school to a small one have made all the difference in the world for me. Knowing the teachers and the people in my classes was a plus. With AAEC paying for my college credits I will have paid less than 1000 for my degree from MCC.

Posted October 05, 2013
I have been with AAEC for many years now and all I can say is that AAEC - Red Mountain has amazing parents who work with teachers to help all students succeed. AAEC also has amazing teachers who volunteer to sponsor so many amazing clubs and activities and tutor students so they can succeed in all they do. It's a great school that not only prepares students for college but pays college tuition and puts students in college while they are still high school students!

Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Red Mountain
2165 N. Power Road, Mesa, AZ  85215
Last modified Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Red Mountain is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arizona Agribusiness & Equine Center - Red Mountain Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top