Mesa, AZ

St Timothy Catholic School 1

Posted July 14, 2013
I went to this school in 2008 and i agree with the last post. I came from a public school and fell behind fast. I received very little extra help from teachers even though they had small class sizes. It was then recommended to my parents to hire a tutor. We could not do this because we barley had enough money to pay for the school itself. You would think with all the money we had to pay to get in to the school that I would have been able to get the extra help I needed.

St Timothy Catholic School 1

Posted June 13, 2013
I am very disappointed with the school. Kids who are a little behind do not get extra help from the teacher. We had to pay a private tutor to keep my son going. The principal is not experience and when she needs to address an issue she give you an advice like if she is talking to a little kid. My son was retained after a lot of his effort and time. I heard that 3 more children have also been retained and their families are leaving the school too. We redirect our taxes $2600 already and we can't do anything about that. I could have redirected that money to our new school.

Posted April 18, 2011
We absolutely LOVE this school! Both of my boys are so happy and they are doing great. The administration is incredibly organized. The teachers are wonderful, you can tell that they love to teach. Low student to teacher ratio, my fifth grader only has 19 kids in his class. Safety is extremely important here,they have locked gate's all around the campus, nobody can just walk in. Bullying doesn't even exist and we left our old school(paragon science academy) because my son was getting bullied and nothing was done because the bullies dad was friends with the head of discipline. I really can't say enough good things about it. My second and fifth graders are very excited about staying here until eighth grade. You would be making fabulous choice by sending your kids here!

Posted May 16, 2010
It is a Holy Ground with great children being taught by a Loving and Caring Staff. A staff that has high expectations of the kids, and parents, and makes you appreciate people that have your kids best interest in mind.

Posted July 20, 2009
I moved here two years ago and this school has been working great for me

St Timothy Catholic School 4

Posted August 23, 2008
I have been going to St. Tim's since it first opened it's doors in 2001. I am now in 8th grade. It is a small school, but everyone knows everyone. Even the students know most of the parents. It's not very hard to make new friends. Everyone is great, we support each other in sports and anything else we can support our classmates in. My school provides a lot of sports and after school activities. We have mass every other wednesday at St. Timothy's Community Church. Each school mass one grade will lead everyone in prayer. The students each have a job, like being a singer, lector, hand motions, greeter etc. The teachers are great. They step in when the parents might have a concern. Continued...

Posted May 24, 2008
St. Tims academy has been a wonderful place for my children to attend my oldest child is in 7th grade and has been a student since 1st grade as a parent I wish I had all of the things my children have attending St Tims religion music art computer classes are all awsome the faculty are the best the parents are supportive the principal is fantastic if I had to get a 2nd job to keep my children at St Tims I would if it meant they could continue attending I know my children we be wonderful parents with morals and values people of God isnt that what all parents want for their children ? I Love St Tims

Posted July 05, 2007
My daughter has just completed her first year. She struggled at first due to the curriculum being more of a challenge compared to the public school system. Saint Tim s will prepare her to go on and succeed in high school (Seton Catholic) and on to the university level.

St Timothy Catholic School 3

Posted June 14, 2007
It is a small school and kids might feel like a big fish in a small pond. However, there are some amazing teachers and the school has a strong, and very well run religon program. The kids are mostly nice and with only one class per grade and a small campus it is not too hard to make friends. Overall its an ok school.

St Timothy Catholic School 3

Posted June 11, 2007

St Timothy Catholic School
2520 South Alma School Road, Mesa, AZ  85210
Last modified St Timothy Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Timothy Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top