Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

My children have never had a bullying situation at this school.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Mrs. Hache is a true leader her support staff is great too! Mr D has a way with these kids and the kids love him.

Develops character: Agree

They use the 7 pillars of characters and award the students who exhibit these traits.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

In 14 combined experience I've only had 2 problems with teachers. I think one teacher (This year) is not up to the standards of Imagine she is unyielding and very cranky with the kids. The second teacher is in middle school and he just has a big attitude problem. Other than those two the teaching staff is amazing! The 4th grade team is incredible.

Amount of homework: Agree

Of course every teacher gives out different amounts of homework, but we've never had a problem with the content or the amount.

I love this school!! I have 3 children who have either gone to or go to this school, they are thriving, healthy and happy. I love the principal ( she started 2 or 3 years ago) and the administration. Overall I think this is a great school for my child.

There are amazing teachers and administrators at Imagine East Mesa!

my son has gone here for 2 yrs. 7th and 8 grade. I have been happy with the teachers and administration, if there is a problem they let me know right away. Next year he will be going to Imagine Prep. for high school.

I have 2 children attending here in kindergarten and first grade, and I have enrolled my youngest in the pre-k program about which we are very excited. Both of our children love attending here. The completed school work they bring home is excellent, and I take the time to review it and am very satisfied. I can tell they are being challenged academically in an environment that promotes integrity and character. The homework is great also as it reinforces concepts taught in class and has taught them responsibility to complete work "on their own." My children look forward to completing their homework, and I get opportunities to help them as well. My wife and I are very impressed with the leadership and support staff as well. I am also impressed by the great attitude of teamwork that the teachers and staff share. It is very evident that everyone at the school works together to get the job done, and they do it very well in my opinion. I am hoping that Imagine East Mesa will be able to expand and continue to provide the level of education that my children have already received. Thank you Imagine East Mesa for partnering with us to raise and educate our children.

My child has had a unique experience at East Mesa. She attended our Pre K program here and had an opportunity to really excel in all aspects of her development. Mrs. G. is an amazing role model and leader for the littlest ones at East Mesa. She took my child to new levels while she was in her class. By the end of her year in Pre K, she was reading, doing basic math, and loved to learn. When she went to Kindergarten, we wanted her to attend her neighborhood school to meet friends and go to a "public" school. This was by far the worst decision of our lives. It was a waste of a year and my daughter was so frustrated with school, she never wanted to go back. We decided to send our daughter back to Imagine East Mesa for 1st grade. She is back to her old self. As soon as school started, we saw a change in her. She was excited to come to school, she wanted to complete her homework, and had friends. Her teacher, Ms. Porter, is amazing. My daughter comes home everyday telling me something new. She now loves school and can't wait to get there. Thank you to Ms. Porter, Mrs. G and all of the teachers and staff that make my daughter feel welcome.

Last modified Imagine East Mesa Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.