Bad
Good

Imagine East Mesa Middle School 1

Posted July 07, 2015
Ok if you haven't noticed those reviews are older so I suggest look at mine though I'm a student that has been going there since 5th grade. Anyways they seem like the are slowing down our academics and not challenging us as much. At my old school I keep in touch with friends of mine there. They're over there learning square root and algebra and a bunch of other things we haven't even heard or learned about. See we had a program there called ALP. It stands for Advanced Learning Program. I was in that program in the 4th grade so you learn 1-2 years ahead. The stuff i recognize but that was because of 4th grade plus the two years is the grade. But other than that my classmates say this stuff is too easy also so I', not the only one. However I was in ALP for math. You can be in there for reading, writing, or math. The only program they have here is ARC (Advanced Reading Challenge) But it doesn't serve as a grade it's just a "for fun" thing. ALP was a grade. If you sign up for a challenge thing it should mean something to you on your school record. Plus sometimes the school food can be revolting! let me give you examples, Chicken nuggets were once served rock hard ice cold. Spaghetti had a few hairs in there. And the last one was the tater tots, the had a finger nail in them. Students try to return their lunch but they don't get a new lunch, so with my 2 years experience there I only stay there because of friends. I don't recommend this school. That's why I'm going to South Valley for 8th grade and saying peace out! The only thing that's good about this school is the sports teams and the fact that in 7th grade you go to cabins near the Grand Canyon for a 3 day overnight field trip. 8th grade you to Washington D.C for a week+ I'm pretty sure and stay in hotels. Just keep in mind this is a current review other than then ones from 08 or 07.

Imagine East Mesa Middle School 5

Posted April 18, 2008
My son is in his 2nd year at Imagine School at East Mesa. The teachers strive to allow my son to learn at his potential by not limiting him to his grade level. The teachers and staff are all top notch.

Imagine East Mesa Middle School 5

Posted August 27, 2007
Great school! I love it! I attend 6th grade there and it is awesome! Two thumbs up!

Imagine East Mesa Middle School
9701 E. Southern Ave., Mesa, AZ  85208
Last modified Imagine East Mesa Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine East Mesa Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top