Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted July 26, 2016
We always loved the teachers and administrators. They treated us like family, and most of them had been there a long time.

Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa 5

Posted July 26, 2016
I have had 4 of my kids go to this school. My oldest started at the Stapley Campus years ago and moved to Alta Mesa when they opened and loved it. He stayed there until he graduated 3 years ago, and my other 3 younger children have gone there as well. We were bummed when they changed from K-12 to K-8 because my youngest wanted to go to high school there and graduate from there like my oldest did. My entire family loves Alta Mesa and still go back to visit all the time. My son even invited all the staff to his wedding next month. I couldn't of asked for a better school for my kids where they really felt like part of a community and their school in the woods trips were the best.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted July 22, 2016
Absolutely not. Favoritism and discrimination in the staff/principal towards the students is a high occurance and does not develop respect among students

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted July 22, 2016
Very ineffective. Most express lots of favoritism and hardly care about their job and students and are completely different people when there are no parents around.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted July 22, 2016
Hardly any at all and in class time most of the day is spent goofing off and that is including the teachers and it is completely inappropriate and unprofessional

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted July 22, 2016
Hardly any work is presented to the students and most of the class time the teachers were goofing off with the students and we're discussing many inappropriate topics.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted July 22, 2016
Teachers/staff are very rude and unprofessional towards their students and are very uncaring/sympathetic. Completely different people when there are no parents around

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 22, 2016
No. The teachers/staff express huge amounts of favoritism and have their own personal hateful agendas towards specific students

Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa 5

Posted July 20, 2016
My son went to this school.for kindergarten and I loved the staff. I love how they focus on the kids and their learning but also making it enjoyable for the kids. The principal was so sweet and caring she is involved in everything when it comes to the school. I love how the teachers are more one on one with the kids and how exciting they make it in the classroom and focus on everything the child needs to learn to succeed. I highly recommend this school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 20, 2016
This school is awesome and especially compared to district schools. We had so much fun watching the shows and my kids loved being in them. We get to talk to the teachers on dojo and they always answer right away, even if it is the weekend. We have moved now, and I still drive 15 minutes out of the way every day so my kids can keep going here.

5761 East Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ  85205
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 98 reviews. (480) 635-1900
Last modified Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.