Public charter
Mesa, AZ

Posted June 24, 2015
My daughter has grown so much socially since coming to Learning Foundation Alta Mesa. When she started she was so shy and lacked confidence. At the end of this year she was up on stage singing and excited. We love Learning Foundation, the principal and all the teachers that make us feel welcome and like family. My daughter has really blossomed!

Posted June 16, 2015
I got my student's report card and I have to say, "Thank you so much!" My husband and I appreciate all the things they did for the kids, especially our daughter. She loves LFPA. She is looking forward to her school summer camp there. She is also very excited to enter 2nd grade this year! Again, thank you to LFPA!

Posted June 06, 2015
My daughter has gone to this school for 2 years now, and she loves it! She was really quiet and shy at her other school, but here she has really blossomed. She now tries out for school plays and loves all the close friends she has made. Academically, she is doing much better than she was in the public school. She will be in 6th grade next year, and she's excited. All of the teachers have been great, and so have the principal and office staff. We've had nothing but positive experiences here.

Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa 1

Posted May 18, 2015
My youngest two are 11 and 7.They have always had A's and excellent in most subjects. My 7 year old received 2nd degree burns while at an off campus pe day, I was not notified by the school. Also, the topic of abortion was touched on in my 6th graders class with the involvement of a teacher. When I brought it to the principals attention she denied it and I was politely told my child was wrong. Other kids confirmed the conversation as well. I placed a call to the district to speak with the person in charge of the charter,I spoke with her assistant who assured me I would get a call back. I NEVER did. Also, 4 other kids confirmed the favoritism that goes on by the teachers.This is far from a performing arts school. Some of the teachers do seem kind and concerned but that is a small few and i'm not willing to risk my child. I even had teachers while i was there tell me how great my kids are and they are sorry to see them go but that they understand. I will stick to public school. There are other great ones in the area. Shepherd and Red Mountain have been great for my other two kids.

Posted April 03, 2015
This is our first year at LFPA and my kids love it. They always get so excited about their performances and the free aftercare helps us a ton. My kids love all the teachers and the principal. We wish they had summer school or summer programs.

Posted March 26, 2015
We made the choice to move our children here two years ago and are very glad we did. The teachers and staff are all wonderful and made us feel very welcomed from the first day. They take education seriously and do everything they can to make sure our children succeed. I am very happy to have found this school and would recommend it to anyone!

Posted November 09, 2014
My children have been going to LFPA Alta Mesa for the past three years. They absolutely love it. All of the extra carricular classes they offer are wonderful. I was so pleased to see all the updates made over the summer, from the new classrooms to the new stage for performances! I love the small family atmosphere this school brings and the individualized manner in which myself and children are treated. The only "complaint" I have are seeing the parents on here who leave negative ratings and comments, when they have little to no involvement with the school itself. I have seen first hand all the hard work and dedication the teachers and staff put in for their and everyone's children. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa 1

Posted November 06, 2014
Second year that my child is at this school and although he likes it. We think it is horrible. Poor supervision, poor choices ( showed a rated R movie o 7th graders filled with drugs, nudity and profanity), had lice issue and barely monitored if it was gone. They rarely answer our email and the grading does seem to show favoritism. The standardized test show the true level of teahing .

Posted September 11, 2014
This is our first year at LFPA Alta Mesa. I have a kindergartener that is an only child with separation issues, but she loves school so much I can't get her to want to leave. When I pick her up from aftercare she cries and gets mad because she wants to stay longer. I have never seen her like this and the teachers and principal are always so friendly and kind to us. We love it here and are glad this is the choice we made for her school.

Posted June 20, 2014
I have a second grader that had Ms. Murphy this year and she loved being in her class. She is really excited about going to third grade too. All of the teachers are always friendly in the afternoons when I pick her up and she is always excited to go to school.

Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa
5761 E. Brown Rd., Mesa, AZ  85205
(480) 635-1900
Last modified Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 61 reviews. Top