Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

We always loved the teachers and administrators. They treated us like family, and most of them had been there a long time.

I have had 4 of my kids go to this school. My oldest started at the Stapley Campus years ago and moved to Alta Mesa when they opened and loved it. He stayed there until he graduated 3 years ago, and my other 3 younger children have gone there as well. We were bummed when they changed from K-12 to K-8 because my youngest wanted to go to high school there and graduate from there like my oldest did. My entire family loves Alta Mesa and still go back to visit all the time. My son even invited all the staff to his wedding next month. I couldn't of asked for a better school for my kids where they really felt like part of a community and their school in the woods trips were the best.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

Very ineffective. Most express lots of favoritism and hardly care about their job and students and are completely different people when there are no parents around.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Hardly any at all and in class time most of the day is spent goofing off and that is including the teachers and it is completely inappropriate and unprofessional

Develops character: Strongly disagree

No. The teachers/staff express huge amounts of favoritism and have their own personal hateful agendas towards specific students

My son went to this school.for kindergarten and I loved the staff. I love how they focus on the kids and their learning but also making it enjoyable for the kids. The principal was so sweet and caring she is involved in everything when it comes to the school. I love how the teachers are more one on one with the kids and how exciting they make it in the classroom and focus on everything the child needs to learn to succeed. I highly recommend this school.

We love the small environment that everyone knows each other like family, and the teachers and staff are always so nice!

Previously a student at LFPA. Because the teachers never lost faith and me and always push me to do better I have graduated and continued my education at CGCC. They never once gave up on me. They have a genuine care for the students as I experienced it first hand. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for all the LFPA teachers and staff.

The Princess and the Pea show they just had was wonderful! My kids are already excited about next years shows. We love this school.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Busy work was constantly handed out; teachers would give out additional homework to punish students. They would expect every question to have an answer, and would shame students for coming in with questions about the homework.

Last modified Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.