Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted May 16, 2016
Previously a student at LFPA. Because the teachers never lost faith and me and always push me to do better I have graduated and continued my education at CGCC. They never once gave up on me. They have a genuine care for the students as I experienced it first hand. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for all the LFPA teachers and staff.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 16, 2016
I truly loved all the teachers and staff here as a student. Mr. B was a great history teacher, always made it very interesting and fun to learn.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 16, 2016
As a previous student, LFPA always encouraged me to push myself and work hard. Because of that, I have a great job and I am continuing my education at CGCC.

Posted May 16, 2016
The Princess and the Pea show they just had was wonderful! My kids are already excited about next years shows. We love this school.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 07, 2016
Busy work was constantly handed out; teachers would give out additional homework to punish students. They would expect every question to have an answer, and would shame students for coming in with questions about the homework.

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 07, 2016
It doesn't. Teachers would harass straight-A students whenever they received any lower grades, instead of praising them each time they received good grades. Teachers were rarely encouraging, only putting their students down instead of trying to help them out.

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted May 07, 2016
Teachers and principal were not compassionate, caring, or empathetic. Students with anxiety/depression/ADHD/etc. never received help or accomodations, and were often harassed by teachers despite knowing the student/s had a mental illness.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 07, 2016
Teachers were biased; would harass specific students all the time. This caused other students to bully them even further.

Posted April 06, 2016
As a parent I can't say enough good things about this school. They always go above and beyond to make sure my child's needs are met. They continuously find new ways to improve the school any way they can. The teachers truly take an interest in my child as individual. Academics are their number one priority but they also offer a range of activities where my child can express herself. We always look forward to each school year and have had a great experience watching our child grow and learn!

Posted April 06, 2016
We love the small environment that everyone knows each other like family, and the teachers and staff are always so nice!

5761 E. Brown Rd., Mesa, AZ  85205
Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 80 reviews. (480) 635-1900
Last modified Learning Foundation And Performing Arts Alta Mesa is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.