Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 18, 2016
There are so many staff members at Leading Edge each Staff member has made an impact on my Kids. Mrs.Jackson is always there with a smiling face and a hug. Miss Phillips is a gentle guiding hand as children transition from kindergarten in to first grade. Mrs. Carder has sparked a love of learning in every child she teaches. Mrs. Krug has taught the children the love of art and other cultures. Mrs. Skinner and Mrs. Nelson make a great team getting their students ready to tackle Jr High. Mrs Karla is the smiling caring face parents see every morning. She is always greeted by students who are happy to see her. And Mr. K He has had such an impact on my boys this year. It is hard to come up with the words to thank him.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 18, 2016
Leading Edge at East Mesa Strives to teach student to be " Kids of Character" Students are chosen by their peers every month for Different Character Traits such as honesty and fairness.

Posted March 18, 2016
Leading Edge is Fantastic. My Oldest is in his last year at leading edge I am sad to say. But I still have my youngest as well as my niece and nephew who attend. I have always valued the small classes. It gives children a chance to learn at their pace. It also allows the teachers to focus and work with students that may need a bit more help. The teachers are very good about communicating what is going on with the students as well as the Admin Staff. We have been at leading edge since 2010 And I wouldn't have it any other way. We even tried with my oldest as he was upset his friend had gone to another school so I transferred my son as the plan was for him to attend the new school next year as Leading Edge East Mesa stops at 6th grade. We were back in about 3 months as well as his friend. I don't have to worry about my boys being bullied or being excluded. They are more than just another test score on a paper. It really is a Small town / family feel to the campus. The PTO has really picked up and Mr. K has made some exciting new changes this year. Leading Edge has only gotten better since we started attending in 2010. I'm excited to see just how far Leading edge will go as our youngest family member just started Kindergarten this year.

Posted November 25, 2014
This school has been such a blessing for my family,,The staff is amazingand my kids are LOVED and Learning !

Posted April 13, 2014
I would give 10 stars if I could! LEA at East Mesa is the BEST decision I have ever made for my children! I am beyond happy with this school in every way. The staff is wonderful, always going above and beyond for the students and parents. I was not surprised a bit when they received an "A" rating last year, they make sure every single student gets the help they need to succeed. I wouldn't dream of putting my children in any other school!

Leading Edge Academy At East Mesa 3

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading Edge Academy at East Mesa is a small campus, but still offers a play area for the children, hot lunch menu, sports, arts and musical opportunities. My experience is with the third through sixth grade teachers and they all have been excellent! The principal is very kind, caring and professional. The office administrative staff are extremely friendly, helpful and compassionate towards the children. There have been times when I wished there was a little more communication or organization, but overall we have been very pleased with our experience at LEA East Mesa campus. I would recommend this elementary school as an alternative to public schools.

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading Edge Academy in East Mesa is a great school. The teachers are always helpful and informative and take the time to help each child succeed! The whole school has a great positive attitude and they teach morals and character as well as all the other stuff! ;)

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading edge academy in east mesa is a smaller campus that offers big educational improvement! Everyone is friendly & pays attention to each & every child. It is a great school!!!

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading Edge Academy East Mesa is the best around! The academics that are taught are above standard (that's why they received an A last year)! Also it is wonderful because there are small class ratios (which means better teacher/child interaction). I believe that wonderful teachers are very intentional in the way they teach, gearing the needs of the children in class as something important as well as academics! This school is great! The office staff is super friendly and the Principal is awesome, professional and always encouraging. Thank you LEA East Mesa!!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
We love leading Edge East Mesa!! Each person at the school has been absolutely amazing. My son is thriving academically and socially. Smaller class sizes, smaller school gives you a piece of mind that your child is heard.

10115 East University Dr, Mesa, AZ  85207
Last modified Leading Edge Academy At East Mesa is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.