Public charter
Mesa, AZ

Posted April 13, 2014
I would give 10 stars if I could! LEA at East Mesa is the BEST decision I have ever made for my children! I am beyond happy with this school in every way. The staff is wonderful, always going above and beyond for the students and parents. I was not surprised a bit when they received an "A" rating last year, they make sure every single student gets the help they need to succeed. I wouldn't dream of putting my children in any other school!

Leading Edge Academy At East Mesa 3

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading Edge Academy at East Mesa is a small campus, but still offers a play area for the children, hot lunch menu, sports, arts and musical opportunities. My experience is with the third through sixth grade teachers and they all have been excellent! The principal is very kind, caring and professional. The office administrative staff are extremely friendly, helpful and compassionate towards the children. There have been times when I wished there was a little more communication or organization, but overall we have been very pleased with our experience at LEA East Mesa campus. I would recommend this elementary school as an alternative to public schools.

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading Edge Academy in East Mesa is a great school. The teachers are always helpful and informative and take the time to help each child succeed! The whole school has a great positive attitude and they teach morals and character as well as all the other stuff! ;)

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading edge academy in east mesa is a smaller campus that offers big educational improvement! Everyone is friendly & pays attention to each & every child. It is a great school!!!

Posted April 09, 2014
Leading Edge Academy East Mesa is the best around! The academics that are taught are above standard (that's why they received an A last year)! Also it is wonderful because there are small class ratios (which means better teacher/child interaction). I believe that wonderful teachers are very intentional in the way they teach, gearing the needs of the children in class as something important as well as academics! This school is great! The office staff is super friendly and the Principal is awesome, professional and always encouraging. Thank you LEA East Mesa!!!!

Posted April 08, 2014
We love leading Edge East Mesa!! Each person at the school has been absolutely amazing. My son is thriving academically and socially. Smaller class sizes, smaller school gives you a piece of mind that your child is heard.

Posted April 08, 2014
Leading Edge Academy East Mesa is an amazing school. The atmosphere has a family quality. Staff members know each child by name including office personnel. Teachers all work together and even help out with students they had the year before.Tiitle one and SPED staff work closely with the teachers. The art teacher has clever and imaginative art projects.Mrs. Boyd who runs the office, has a kind and genuine nature to all students. Mr. Jameson , the principal even coaches the basketball team. Older students are welcome in younger grade classrooms to mentor or provide extra assistance. Leading Edge Academy follows the Common Core. This school has it all !

Posted April 08, 2014
We love leading edge east mesa. Im honestly dreading my son's last day of 6th grade. And we still have a few years. The teachers are great. They work hars to engage the students in active learning making it fun and keeping their attention. when a student struggles they are right there with ideas and open to suggestions to help your child excel. They hold the children accountable for their actions and help to teacher them of good character something I see seriously lacking in public schools. As a family we have 3 student in leading edge and our 4th will be there for kindergarten. I am a very busy mom but they are great with communication and with including even the busiest parents with activities. Leading edge has become part of our extended family.

Posted August 04, 2013
This is a very nice school the class's are a nice size, the teachers have been there long enough that they know most of the kids. they are just great.

Posted July 23, 2013
The East Mesa campus is absolutely wonderful. The principal is warm and personal. The classrooms are bright and engaging and so are the teachers. The office staff is great. They return calls quickly and try to answer any question and solve any problem that I might have as a parent. My children love attending the after school homework club that the 2nd grade teacher runs. Both my children have accomplished much at this school. Their reading is amazing and my daughter exceeded on the AIMS test. (yeah!) The teachers discipline gently and firmly and all the classes have a warm welcoming environment. My children bring home the most amazing art projects from their art teacher and have been involved in drama and the talent show that has been put on in the past. It is small and limited in the playground department but my children have been there for 4 years and although parents may complain about the playground my children NEVER have. They LOVE it.

Leading Edge Academy At East Mesa
10115 East University Drive, Mesa, AZ  85207
Last modified Leading Edge Academy At East Mesa is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leading Edge Academy At East Mesa Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top